COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Rumor in Michigan is they are doing virtual school the rest of the year. Problem with that is we have high school students in Vo-Tech. You cant do cosmetology, cooking class online. Those seniors are screwed

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
More people will be in the hospital soon from insomnia, Strokes, anneurysms, mental breakdowns, failed suicide attempts, stress and heart attacks from job losses and dire financial straits than from corona itself
Facts.

My job is not threatened right now but I'm just feeling on the edge and being stuck inside without the gym is affecting my mental health.

So I can't even imagine what it feels like for other people who are more at risk of losing their job or whatever

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

That's how my kid was doing the last three nights but we went to a doctor and it was just an ear inflection. This sounds like the nikka virus a lot of us caught in Dec and Jan on this board. I was fukked up BAD during this time period too. That's why I don't play no games with it anymore. I don't look at it as just a joke. It's a cold nikka, toughen up. Naw, this some real nikka shyt.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Baltimore is way more of a tourist destination than Montgomery County
:heh:

only thing I can think of is Montgomery county has a lot more immigrants and they travel a lot more out here.

It’s basically Asians/Indians/Hispanics out here and a lot of black people here seem to be from Africa.

Montgomery county itself isn’t more of a tourist attraction , But the DMV is and I know a lot of residents here in Montgomery work in VA/DC.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
this shyt need to end, i gotta get back to Austin

ExcellentUnfinishedDiscus-max-1mb.gif

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This, I’m gloved up and mask every time I got out

I remember the talk about not needing masks or gloves from the docs. I shouldn’t have listened cuz now I won’t be able to get gloves this month and masks supposed to come in by Thursday. Im not leaving here without a mask and gloves.