COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Listen stupid nikka. I probably have more money in my bank account than you. So stop tapping like your a psychic and know my employment history.

Fact is those 1k checks are GOOD investments for me like stock, mutual funds, etc which I already invest in. Or paying of certain Bill's and saving the money from my real income. There is nothing wrong with FREE money you goofy.

Don't worry breh the money is coming. Just probably not until late April/May

bnew

Veteran
Daps
fYiwtWY.png

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/imm/covid-sex-guidance.pdf

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Over 15,000 cases in NY state? :mindblown:

10 times the number of cases as all of Canada :mindblown:

Already more than France :mindblown:

Nearly half of all US cases :mindblown:

They would be 6th in worldwide cases if they were a country :mindblown:
Surprises nobody...

One sneeze on the 7 train is all that was needed to spread the virus like a wildfire...

This is the price we pay for being an over congested sanctuary state...

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Don't worry breh the money is coming. Just probably not until late April/May
9 weeks exactly. One 1200 dollar check, 9 weeks from now. I'm not scoffing at 1200 but the fact of the matter is, for most people it will be very very short-term relief and given its 9 weeks away, are we at a point where we can justify giving 500 bill to non-essential corporations without any sort of regulations? Personally, I don't think so.

Anyone who complained about the bailouts during 2008 crisis but thinks this shyt is cool don't have a leg to stand on.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

FDR did this during WW2 btw lol.

We are a country that does this when emergencies arise. Once we are out of ventilators, I wonder if this same energy will be there. But that is the problem, he is reacting instead of being proactive. It will require people to die from lack of access to ventilators and the infection to get even worse before he does anything. Getting out in front of issues isn't his style. He waits until shyt hits the fan and the shyt is now all over the couch, TV, in your mouth, in the kid's eyes, etc and then he says "Well maybe we should do something" :francis:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps