COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Either you were never employed to begin with or you still have your job that's why you so eager to get that 1k check.

I still have my job but my state hasn't been shutdown yet. Nobody who lost there job or is fearful of losing it is choosing 1k over 100% unemployment benefits.

Stop fronting nikka

Dumbo nikka what part of FREE checks are you not comprehending? :mjlol: And I don't need no Coli nikka trying to lecture me about employment lol.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk are we trying to bail out the cruise industry :what:? They serve no function for society besides providing a luxury service. fukk giving them free money. Direct that money to average people who aren't working including cruise industry workers who aren't going to be working on cruises anytime soon even if we bail out the corporations themselves.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Why the fukk are we trying to bail out the cruise industry :what:? They serve no function for society besides providing a luxury service. fukk giving them free money. Direct that money to average people who aren't working including cruise industry workers who aren't going to be working on cruises anytime soon even if we bail out the corporations themselves.
Exactly. I love me a good cruise but them shyts are not essential services. No way in hell should they be getting a bailout. These companies make so much profit, it's not up to taxpayers to bail them out for not having cash reserves to hold them over if it's that serious.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

1LTgmU9.jpg

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I was right you don't work that's why you so happy for that 1k. You just repeating the same punch line even though unemployment benefits are shyt and nowhere near what people normally make.

Listen stupid nikka. I probably have more money in my bank account than you. So stop acting like your a psychic and know my employment history.

Fact is those 1k checks are GOOD investments for me like stock, mutual funds, etc which I already invest in. Or paying of certain Bill's and saving the money from my real income. There is nothing wrong with FREE money you goofy.

Last edited:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Exactly. I love me a good cruise but them shyts are not essential services. No way in hell should they be getting a bailout. These companies make so much profit, it's not up to taxpayers to bail them out for not having cash reserves to hold them over if it's that serious.

Theyre tax cheats too

Let aruba bail them out

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Somethin tells me he gon get it, god don't like ugly. :hubie:
I wish God would hurry up.
-Scammed people his whole life
-Racist to black occupants of his properties
-Central Park 5
-Files bankruptcy like he's flushing the toilet, continues to get loans
-Becomes a "billionaire"
-Gets elected president
-Nominates supreme court
-Destroys healthcare
-Allows a pandemic to take hold of the country before getting serious
-Looks like he'll be re-elected

If God don't like ugly I can't tell sometimes.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine being this petty during times like this.... in front of the whole world.
And we are just use to it now. There was period of time where it would of been unheard of for President of the United States to behave like this.
We are so far into the looking glass now, I don't remember what normal feels like