COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Clearly you don't know much about unemployment benefits. They cap that shyt at 50% up to 700 per week. I would rather get 100% for people making less than 75k per year.

I make 1200 per week or about 60k a year. That extra 500 per check will add up more than a one time 1k check.
Ok...?

how would the bill stop you from getting unemployment though? Is what you’re talking about going to be passed instead now?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
My boy got the Rona. Tested positive today from being on shift in the hospital for 48hrs and feeling sick. 1st thing I asked is "DID YOU USE ALL YOUR TOILET PAPER????!!! and he said no.

He had body aches, fever and chills and feels better today. He quarantined himself and gets food left on the patio for him.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This local poker group I play with got an event this weekend with 32 people all set to go SMH. With everybody touching the cards and shuffling that's an easy ass way to pass that shyt around.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My boy got the Rona. Tested positive today from being on shift in the hospital for 48hrs and feeling sick. 1st thing I asked is "DID YOU USE ALL YOUR TOILET PAPER????!!! and he said no.

He had body aches, fever and chills and feels better today. He quarantined himself and gets food left on the patio for him.

keep us updated breh

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Ok...?

how would the bill stop you from getting unemployment though? Is what you’re talking about going to be passed instead now?

Can you not fukking read my nikka you will not get anywhere near what you normally make by filing unemployment benefits. What I'm saying is expand the benefits meaning you get 100% of your original paycheck. I swear none of these nikkas I'm arguing with work for living. 1k check and a little as unemployment check ain't paying big boy bills.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Italian grandmother, 95, becomes the oldest person to recover from coronavirus after being diagnosed with it earlier this month

26273592-8140609-image-m-17_1584910853662.jpg

The latest recovery comes after doctors announced a 79-year-old Italian man, from Liguria, with the virus had recovered with the help of an experimental Ebola drug after 12 days in hospital.

The drug also showed success in a critically-ill woman in the US and 14 Americans who tested positive for the coronavirus after catching it on the Diamond Princess cruise ship.

Today it was confirmed the death toll in Italy's wors

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
. People you can get unemployment AND a check:heh:

Cant believe so many ppl sapped this dumb shyt lol.

I was right you don't work that's why you so happy for that 1k. You just repeating the same punch line even though unemployment benefits are shyt and nowhere near what people normally make.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The fukking Democrats blocked the stimulus check bill.:mindblown::pacspit:
The issue in the billl is that a lot of the growth from the initial 500 bill is the addition by republicans to bail out certain corporations without any sort of discretion or oversight. The Republicans are bulking it up with no funds for people suffering but cash giveaway to corporations that frankly do not need the money. Remember the airlines has spent the past few years buying back their own stocks and now we are supposed to give them billions in tax dollars? Why aren't they trying to pass a clean bill instead of loading it up with other bullshyt when they know it won't fly?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-p...bill-limbo-crunch-times-arrives-capitol-hill/
The biggest subset of this $500 billion fund would be $425 billion in loans and loan guarantees meant to rescue “eligible businesses, states or municipalities.” This part of the bill has attracted particular attention from Democrats, some of whom have alleged it would give the Treasury Department broad sway to direct funds to specific companies that have appealed to the White House. Trump has already talked about how he wants to help the cruise industry and the hotel industry, but dozens of other industries have pleaded for assistance as well. Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) called the bucket of money a “slush fund to boost favored companies and corporate executives - while they continue to pull down huge paychecks and fire their workers."

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Can you not fukking read my nikka you will not get anywhere near what you normally make by filing unemployment benefits. What I'm saying is expand the benefits meaning you get 100% of your original paycheck. I swear none of these nikkas I'm arguing with work for living. 1k check and a little as unemployment check ain't paying big boy bills.
I’m trying to make sense of your ramblings but it’s like like I’m talking to some drunk homeless man

WHAT ABOUT THE BILL WAS GOING TO STOP YOU FROM GETTING UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS?

AND NOW THAT THE BILL WASNT PASSED HOW DOES THIS MEAN THAT YOU’LL GET FULL BENEFITS NOW?

All you’re doing now is telling me some shyt you WANT to happen, that hasn’t been proposed, in addition to not getting a check.

We get it, you got your first job and might lose it. What does that have to do with people who could have used a check and now they have no way of knowing when they’ll be getting anything?