COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yep they doing the right thing. They trying to protect workers and folks who rent or have mortgages.

Man that bill had no paid leave, no protection for renters, or people with mortgages, no sick days for workers. It was nothing but a slush fund for these company big wigs, execs and CEOs.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
That's a good thing cuz 1k ain't gonna do shyt for people. I would rather them duke it out and Trump and Mnuchin just wanna bail out corporation first and send everyone else 1k pity checks.

I would rather have 100% unemployment checks monthly.

unemployment doesn’t work like that it’s capped by state. Most states is under 400 a week.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Why couldn’t you do that and get a check?

Clearly you don't know much about unemployment benefits. They cap that shyt at 50% up to 700 per week. I would rather get 100% for people making less than 75k per year.

I make 1200 per week or about 60k a year. That extra 500 per check will add up more than a one time 1k check.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this Coronavirus coverage is mentally taxing

3jso7i.jpg
Gotta find mental/creative/physical outlets breh..protect that mental health:manny:

Been doing programming bookwork all day (Working on learning MEAN stack), read some One Piece, read some Dune, took a nap, took up learning Magic the Gathering after my brother in law gave me a bunch of cards, so I've been watching some tutorial videos... just got back from a brief run down the block and 20 minutes of jumping rope...Having a cup of coffee right now doing some more book work...Gonna cook up some food here shortly and have a nice glass of bourbon... and then I'm literally going to take my MPC Live, SP404 & headphones out to my car and am going to make some beats in my back seat for awhile:pachaha:...after a brief burn sesh though:ahh::smugdraper:

It sucks but you gotta find ways to maintain some semblance of daily routine/order. Took me a few days of just wandering my place like :shaq2: and doing absolutely nothing

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
unemployment doesn’t work like that it’s capped by state. Most states is under 400 a week.

The fukk are you talking about no shyt. What I'm saying is the state gives you a percentage than the feds should go a step further and pitch in the rest to make the benefits 100% of your original pay for workers making less than 75k.