Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
He’s not calling for martial law, you idiots.

He’s calling for the military to help build temporary hospitals which yeah, if you’ve ever been deployed before is a no-brainer. He’s trying not to run out of supplies or hospital beds.

edit: its comical that this dude in OP left out the most important part and didnt link the article:

I want their medical teams, which are first-rate, I want their logistical support, I want their ability to get stuff from factories all over the country where they're needed most,” he added. “The only force in America that can do it effectively and quickly is the United States military, and they are being sidelined right now by Donald Trump when he should be calling them to the front. This is the front right now.”
Don't bother. This pandemic has exposed the sheer amount of imbeciles that reside on here.

These nikkas have went from a complete laughingstock to a genuine danger for society in these testing times. They keep spreading misinformation and ludicrous conspiracies that endanger and put black people at a disadvantage.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Exactly. my point is the simple fact of you need a good reason to have a military presence such as the one @Jekyll posted in order to not cause outrage, should be the basic first thought of any person that has a brain
I think the misrepresentation of a lot of crucial information is a big problem right now.

For example, there is no domestic, medically related patriot act. The Federal government can't just point at Health and Human Services and say that they can bogard a flight union, private hospital, state government, etc and walk squarely around individual rights, established practices, and so on. State and local governments need to exhibit proactive coordination efforts and own some of this shyt too because once certain legal barriers go down, they most likely won't go back up... I'm not saying that martial law or something so blunt would exist forever. I'm just saying that the potential for misuse and bad faith regarding in it the future is dangerous and should be acknowledged.

If De Blasio wants to do this shyt, he should step down, lay out a formal blueprint explaining the exact nature, context, and reach of the powers given up to a certain date, and commit the rest of his time to making sure that he's not remembered as the guy who left such a fukked up door wide open.
.the national guard would be directed by the state government not federal

Do research before commenting on a topic you know nothing about.
He's got tired of Cuomo giving him shyt so he's shooting straight at Trump now :dead: he's out here begging...

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He’s not calling for martial law, you idiots.

He’s calling for the military to help build temporary hospitals which yeah, if you’ve ever been deployed before is a no-brainer. He’s trying not to run out of supplies or hospital beds.

edit: its comical that this dude in OP left out the most important part and didnt link the article:

I want their medical teams, which are first-rate, I want their logistical support, I want their ability to get stuff from factories all over the country where they're needed most,” he added. “The only force in America that can do it effectively and quickly is the United States military, and they are being sidelined right now by Donald Trump when he should be calling them to the front. This is the front right now.”

OP has continually been making these clickbait threads pushing an agenda. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned yet. I see why people said he should be WOAT.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Just finished buying two more guns. Got there at 10:00 and I’m now leaving. fukking lines wrapped around the corner with first time buyers.

A shytload of first-time gun buyers at a time when everyone acting scary and you know they ain't getting no damn training at all is not a good thing. :snoop::snoop::snoop:

Just waiting for the first Black kid to walk to a neighbor's place at 8pm cause his family ran out of bread and some fearful dumbass who just learned how to load their piece fires off a round. :mjcry: