COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
The bolded is bogus because people were being redirected from travel, collected, and quarantined at bases all the way back in January.

The problem is these big cities and states got so used to playing shyt both ways to be cute over much smaller matters. You don't get to pick and choose how the military is gonna do this stuff. Its not going to be a surprise when more city and state officials call for the military overstep so they can get away from their responsibilities
Exactly. my point is the simple fact that you would need a good reason to have a military presence such as the one @Jekyll posted in order to not cause outrage, should be the basic first thought of any person that has a brain

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Check this article from NY times. It reads like :mjpls:"Martial law? Its not as bad as you think..."

Here’s What Calling in the National Guard Means
The coronavirus outbreak has prompted dozens of governors to activate the National Guard. The sight of troops has stoked fears of a military-enforced quarantine, but the orders have been more mundane.

Here’s What Calling in the National Guard Means

21virus-nationalguard-2-superJumbo.jpg

:hhh:This imagery is Disgusting, shame on the government for promoting this twisted programing

this.

got 2 brehs doing it too. I would’ve dropped that squirt bottle the second that photog snapped the pic and walked my ass outta there. Clean up your own fukking common areas, Mortimer

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This is the type of scenario martial law is for.
To maintain order and provide assistance in situations where local government can't control or provide it
China and Italy both implemented some form of it.
I'm not understanding the opposition, it's obvious some ppl ain't listening to the social distancing instructions
So for the greater good of the community you bring in extra reinforcement to control an area
The alternative is what? Let ppl do whatever the fukk they want
It's another thread on here talking about ppl needing to get guns and ammo cause ppl going start wilding but at the same time ppl oppose martial law which would control the "wilding" and keep the vulnerable safe. which one is it

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

The real problem is, the bottom hasn't been reached yet. If you start the stimulus too soon, it won't be effective.

The main concern should be containment and treatment.

Everything should be put on hold that can be.

Any type of loan obligations should be paused.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
He’s not calling for martial law, you idiots.

He’s calling for the military to help build temporary hospitals which yeah, if you’ve ever been deployed before is a no-brainer. He’s trying not to run out of supplies or hospital beds.

edit: its comical that this dude in OP left out the most important part and didnt link the article:

I want their medical teams, which are first-rate, I want their logistical support, I want their ability to get stuff from factories all over the country where they're needed most,” he added. “The only force in America that can do it effectively and quickly is the United States military, and they are being sidelined right now by Donald Trump when he should be calling them to the front. This is the front right now.”
:huhldup:javits center about to be a hospital

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
We got any data of the air quality of China and Italy? Or the rates of heavy smokers?

So I just looked it up, Italy is one the EU's most air polluted counties and almost a quarter of their citizens smoke. And we all know China's air quality fukked and they even have a higher rate of smokers. I'ma let this play out. Might be time to put down that herb bruhs :patrice:

Is smoking fueling coronavirus deaths in Chinese men?

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
This is the type of scenario martial law is for.
To maintain order and provide assistance in situations where local government can't control or provide it
China and Italy both implemented some form of it.
I'm not understanding the opposition, it's obvious some ppl ain't listening to the social distancing instructions
So for the greater good of the community you bring in extra reinforcement to control an area
The alternative is what? Let ppl do whatever the fukk they want
It's another thread on here talking about ppl needing to get guns and ammo cause ppl going start wilding but at the same time ppl oppose martial law which would control the "wilding" and keep the vulnerable safe. which one is it
Thank you for at least admitting you are in support of martial law. These other posters are like

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Sam Vaknin has an alternative opinion.

He says it is our collective narcissism that is making this a bigger problem than it should be.

EDIT: update 2020 - I think Vaknin is a fraud. See his coronavirus discussions.

1. He is against masks.
2. He doesn't understand exponents.
3. He thinks flattening the curve (by stay-in-place orders) is excessive even after the late starts in many countries - esp in the West.
4. He thinks co-morbidities are not CV deaths.

And yet he paints himself as a scientist. He is not.

Right or wrong his approach is such that I cannot recommend him anymore.

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
It's crazy that he's calling for this because when and if they declare martial law, his ass won't be calling any shots

he'll be under complete military command just like us
.the national guard would be directed by the state government not federal

Do research before commenting on a topic you know nothing about.