COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is an example of why you can’t predict the infection/death rate in the U.S by looking at other countries. Countries have different cultural and hygiene practices.

Right now Spain has 28,600 confirmed cases and 1756 deaths. The U.S has more confirmed cases but only has 349 deaths.

Breh, look how it ramps up. Spain's first death was March 4. By March 10 they'd still only had 34 deaths total. March 13th they had 47 deaths in one day to bring it up to 131. Next three days were 98, 48, and then bam 191. Now they up to 350 in one day just a week after breaking 50 for the first time.

Other than that one nursing home where like 35 people died, the USA got hit later. As of March 14th we'd only been at 57 deaths total. The next three days it started ramping up....11.....18....23.....then 40-60 for four straight days. And then yesterday we had 94 deaths in a single day and I don't know if they done counting yet.

We haven't even hit our bad stretch yet, where the hospitals start getting overwhelmed and we run out of respirators and people start dying of shyt that you shouldn't even die from. That's when the death rates get ugly.

Daps
with the price gouging of medical supplies and how they're taking up the prices of masks and ventilator machines and states are having to bid against them....

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump is letting this happen because he's worked out a deal with the companies that the federal government won't be involved in regulating prices as long as they give him a cut.

yall think this dude is such a complex person but he's really a simple creature with the basest of motivations: greed, power, and pride.

he's letting this happen because he's profiting from it, especially since some of his hotels and resorts have had to shut down cause of the virus. He probably sees this as an opportunity to recoup his losses.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
A shytload of first-time gun buyers at a time when everyone acting scary and you know they ain't getting no damn training at all is not a good thing. :snoop::snoop::snoop:

Just waiting for the first Black kid to walk to a neighbor's place at 8pm cause his family ran out of bread and some fearful dumbass who just learned how to load their piece fires off a round. :mjcry:
When I finally got into the store i saw dudes who were like 10 people ahead of me still in there asking questions not knowing what they wanted. They were the ones holding up the lines. I was in and out in 5 minutes.