COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m out here walking getting some sun. nikkas at the gas station that sell weed are like 30 feet apart from each other when they usually all on top of each other
:russ:
I'm pulling up with the hazmat suit next go round too.

Take that shyt to the lab and eject it from the bag with tweezers and put into put in a new bag.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I'm pulling up with the hazmat suit next go round too.

Take that shyt to the lab and eject it from the bag with tweezers and put into put in a new bag.
Gotta tell the weed man to lay your shyt on the ground and you’ll put the money there. No more hand to hand
:heh:

I copped a ounce over a week ago and I’m not a heavy smoker so I’m good for a minute. Real talk nikkas gotta get some sun. It’ll have you feeling better. I know shyt sucks right now but we will get thru this. Might take weeks. Might take months but we gonna be alright

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

NYC mayor says Trump should call for military action on coronavirus
BY J. EDWARD MORENO - 03/20/20 09:28 AM EDT 414
2,422 AGO

deblasio_bill.jpg

© Getty Images

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio called on President Trump to mobilize the U.S. military to combat the spread of COVID-19 in the United States.

"The order has not been given by the commander in chief because he's not acting like a commander in chief,” De Blasio said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” Friday. “He doesn't know how, and he should get the hell out of the way and let the military do its job."

This was not the first time de Blasio called for military action to combat the virus.

He has previously said military resources should be deployed around the country to build hospitals.

“President Trump has to mobilize the United States military to fully act in the coronavirus situation,” de Blasio said Wednesday on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360."

De Blasio said the military should be sent to New York, Seattle and California, the areas hit hardest by the pandemic.

On Thursday the president announced that he was deploying one of two U.S. Navy hospital ships to New York City. The other is expected to be deployed to Seattle in the coming days.
:unimpressed:This Mayor got the national guard on the streets, getting people use to what the rest of the world sees daily