COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
If Democrats has any balls whatsoever they would introduce the Drain The Swamp act which would require Trumpito and his family disclose every trade they’ve made since Intelligence briefings made the coming storm clear.
Tie it into an important piece of legislation Republicans want to sign.
Would be an easy argument to make that we want to make sure the President is fighting for the good of the American people rather than his families wealth.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH at all the excuse making going in in here. I guarantee if they were discussing his rising poll numbers he would wide awake and engaged. He was nodding off because he doesn’t give a fukk about the people affected by the virus.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wow even McDonald’s throwing take out in the trash

As of March 22nd, we will no longer be offering take-out service in our restaurants. This means our dining rooms will now be completely closed. In addition, we will also stop offering curbside pickup. However, Drive-thru and McDelivery service will still be available for those seeking convenient and affordable food options while they practice social distancing.

Select restaurants may continue to offer take-out service in communities where there are specific needs, including locations near hospitals and healthcare facilities. We are working closely with our franchisees to identify these locations.

This was by no means an easy decision. As we assessed guidance from governments and health authorities and listened to the concerns of our franchisees and restaurant crew, we felt it was important to take action.

We know there are people in our communities without a car to access Drive-thru, and not everyone can access McDelivery, which is why we provided take-out service for as long as we could. Please understand that this change was made for the continued safety of our employees and guests across the country.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm in the same boat as you breh, I feel you 100%.

One week of this has been a little rough, with no routine and the monotony of each day blending into the next. My sleep is off and it's been a challenge to stay mentally positive at times too.

The mental aspect of this is something to really keep an eye on and something we all gotta be extremely cautious of too.

Stay up tho breh! Trust there's a bunch of us intro homebodies suffering right along with you.
@Virtuous_Brotha Yall will adjust, This is how I was when my contract ended last december. Making that adjustment was rough af, Didn't even have anything to do with financials. Just having to make a new routine, sleep schedule, workout schedule, etc. Then once I adjusted I didn't give a fukk about nothing lol, Was actually thinking about taking the year off and just chill and work on my business from home which there would have been no better year to do so.

Went back to work on Monday and now i'm going through the same shyt again in reverse :francis:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I think you're right to an extent. The more densely populated areas will get hit the hardest. There are a lot of areas in America that are spaced out where people do not interact with each other.

Right now the cases are building up due to us now starting to test more on par with other countries.

1) We have a lower median age than Italy who is tied for 2nd oldest in the world

2) Lower population density, more spread out. The majority of our cases are concentrated in NY (our most densely populated city) which has over 13k cases, after that there's a huge drop off where every other state has like 1000 and under, NY is the epicenter right now in the US. We're 32 times the size of Italy. It seems if we can control NY we should be able slow it in other areas eventually.

3) The number of deaths in the US are not occuring at the same rate as in Italy even though we probably have more infections overall

I know that we haven't tested as much as others but we're supposedly a week or two behind Italy who has 4k+ deaths and counting while we just have 300+ deaths. We would need for people to start dying by the hundreds very soon to catch up and from what is known right now our hospitals are not reporting huge death tolls.

4) We have more ICU beds than anywhere else per capita

5) We have the benefit of having watched other countries get hit first, even with an idiot in office managing the crisis we should be able to learn to some extent more about handling the disease from China, South Korea and Japan.

Again call me stupidly optimistic if you'd like but I'd like to at least have some hope for the future instead of posting all fear mongering/doom and gloom shyt.:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Right now the cases are building up due to us now starting to test more on par with other countries.

1) We have a lower median age than Italy who is tied for 2nd oldest in the world

2) Lower population density, more spread out. The majority of our cases are concentrated in NY (our most densely populated city) which has over 13k cases, after that there's a huge drop off where every other state has like 1000 and under, NY is the epicenter right now in the US. We're 32 times the size of Italy. It seems if we can control NY we should be able slow it in other areas eventually.

3) The number of deaths in the US are not occuring at the same rate as in Italy even though we probably have more infections overall

I know that we haven't tested as much as others but we're supposedly a week or two behind Italy who has 4k+ deaths and counting while we just have 300+ deaths. We would need for people to start dying by the hundreds very soon to catch up and from what is known right now our hospitals are not reporting huge death tolls.

4) We have more ICU beds than anywhere else per capita

5) We have the benefit of having watched other countries get hit first, even with an idiot in office managing the crisis we should be able to learn to some extent more about handling the disease from China, South Korea and Japan.

Again call me stupidly optimistic if you'd like but I'd like to at least have some hope for the future instead of posting all fear mongering/doom and gloom shyt.:yeshrug:

You ain’t wrong.

optimism is all we have at the moment

you can legitimately drive yourself insane if you focus on the doom and gloom of how all this looks and feels

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
While most blame Trump for it spreading in this country, it's really capitalism.

Businesses chose revenue over health.

The airlines and everyone else had access to the information going on in China well in advance. The airlines could've did whatever was necessary to stop it but they didn't. State governors could've did whatever but didnt.

Nobody took this seriously. The airline industry allowed this shyt to spread all over the world. All flights should've been grounded until infrastructure was in place to test everyone coming in to their respective destinations.

And when it's all said and done the airlines will get rewarded with a bailout for their negligence.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Wow even McDonald’s throwing take out in the trash

As of March 22nd, we will no longer be offering take-out service in our restaurants. This means our dining rooms will now be completely closed. In addition, we will also stop offering curbside pickup. However, Drive-thru and McDelivery service will still be available for those seeking convenient and affordable food options while they practice social distancing.

Select restaurants may continue to offer take-out service in communities where there are specific needs, including locations near hospitals and healthcare facilities. We are working closely with our franchisees to identify these locations.

This was by no means an easy decision. As we assessed guidance from governments and health authorities and listened to the concerns of our franchisees and restaurant crew, we felt it was important to take action.

We know there are people in our communities without a car to access Drive-thru, and not everyone can access McDelivery, which is why we provided take-out service for as long as we could. Please understand that this change was made for the continued safety of our employees and guests across the country.
fukk I guess all restaurants are about to do this. People without cars are screwed