COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Any breakdown to cases by religious beliefs?
For example, Islamic countries have_______ cases?
African
Buddhism
E.t.c
My uncle studies this shyt and said there's a trend

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
My company is closely connected to the airline industry.

It's going to take months for shyt to get back to normal. Like into the fall/winter

Sounds right.
Have to think that they had a rhythm going for that airline industry machine.....They are going to have to start slower than they were going when it stopped. Air traffic controllers can't all of the sudden just come into work and on the first day be blasted with 1000s of flights at once. Something bad is very likely to happen in that situation.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
You'd call asleep if you were president of the US during one of the worst market crashes and epidemics of modern times??!?!???

You nikkas gotta be hourly workers to even think like this.

I'm salary but I fall asleep in meetings unless they talking directly to me :manny:

You must not have a job where you get pulled into a lot of meetings.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
this guys rebuttal is actually a more reasonable take on the decline of their subscriber count.:ehh:

Im sure it's not 8.1M, but that guy is a dumb american that thinks people in asia have the same cell phone bill as he does, not even remotely true

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
"I work as an urgent care physician at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation Urgent Care in Palo Alto, CA, where I help run our outdoor drive-thru clinic for patients experiencing respiratory symptoms."

Today, the official total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the U.S. is 13,677. I believe the actual number of infections is closer to 1.25 million, and here is why.