Reppin
Love

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I work in an Amazon warehouse. I am 100% sure on the capacity information. I had a long chat with a night time shift manager last night. I did 6 interviews yesterday.

Also I am 100% sure that Amazon is considering essential at this point.

As far as the state shut down. I only heard it as hearsay but I am confident that it will come to pass. It is the direction the whole country seems to be moving in. I have heard that you will need a certain pass and certificate to move around and that they have already started to issuing them. Again I can't say with 100% accuracy that it's true but it is highly likely.

Again if you need work you will be hired. People are needed.

thanks so much sis! I got something I need to drop off to my dad so I should probably handle that today.

I appreciate this info

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Thailand blames its Covid-19 crisis on Caucasians

Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul has blamed “dirty” Caucasian tourists for infecting Thailand with Covid-19.

On March 12, Anutin stated: “Ninety percent of Thais are wearing masks. However, none of the Caucasians are wearing masks.

“This is the reason our country is being infected. We should be more careful of the Caucasians than Asians.

Heel turn.:wow:

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Where the hood Where the hood Where the hood at
ok....what happened...

:heh:

What happened? :lupe:

Right so on Thursday, bosses had a meeting with all staff members. We discussed whats going on out there and what we need to do.

Bosses made it clear that they did not want to make anyone redundant.

In the end we all signed an agreement that some of us we will be temporary laid off and some of us will be working reduced hours

I had booked Friday off but was told to come for a meeting in the afternoon.

I showed up and saw about 6 people sitting at their desks :dwillhuh:

I asked them where was everyone else and they said the rest of them (about 12) are having a meeting upstairs.

They also said we have been told not to come to work until further notice

Shortly after the rest came from the meeting looking relieved because they have been told to continue working as per normal from next week :whew:

I then went upstairs to see what was up and could tell it was bad news as my two bosses could not decide who was going to speak to me

Finally one of my bosses told me that I was not required to come in from next week. He made it clear I was not being redundant and its not a case of if but when I will be returning:martin:

The thing is one of the guys who was kept on had given his motherfukin notice before shyt hit the fan. So yall are gonna keep the nikka who wanted to leave?:mjtf:

Now if we do get called back in future then that shyt would be embarrassing as fukk. Like we are the less valued staff members

Am I tripping brehs or should I be grateful that I still potentially have a job to go back to?

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I posted this earlier but will post again

I spoke to a nurse from rouge valley centenary on Friday and she told me June -July at the earliest.
I am in public health. The recent epidemiological modeling suggests this will last through the summer, subsiding in the fall. We are possibly looking at 1% of the US population dying (best case scenario) based off of China’s numbers and the influenza outbreak of 1918. No fear-mongering, just facts. Take it as you will and be safe.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right so on Thursday, bosses had a meeting with all staff members. We discussed whats going on out there and what we need to do.

Bosses made it clear that they did not want to make anyone redundant.

In the end we all signed an agreement that some of us we will be temporary laid off and some of us will be working reduced hours

I had booked Friday off but was told to come for a meeting in the afternoon.

I showed up and saw about 6 people sitting at their desks :dwillhuh:

I asked them where was everyone else and they said the rest of them (about 12) are having a meeting upstairs.

They also said we have been told not to come to work until further notice

Shortly after the rest came from the meeting looking relieved because they have been told to continue working as per normal from next week :whew:

I then went upstairs to see what was up and could tell it was bad news as my two bosses could not decide who was going to speak to me

Finally one of my bosses told me that I was not required to come in from next week. He made it clear I was not being redundant and its not a case of if but when I will be returning:martin:

The thing is one of the guys who was kept on had given his motherfukin notice before shyt hit the fan. So yall are gonna keep the nikka who wanted to leave?:mjtf:

Now if we do get called back in future then that shyt would be embarrassing as fukk. Like we are the less valued staff members

Am I tripping brehs or should I be grateful that I still potentially have a job to go back to?

Be grateful there is some hope you'll be returning to your job. However, prepare for the possibility that you may not be returning.
Also, consider yourself lucky that you wont be potentially expose to this virus in the job and spreading it to people you care about.