COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since the virus is mainly targeting white people then him going to sleep is really showing how he don't give a fck about white people dying. Millions of white people could die and Trump wouldn't give one fck about not one of them.

tenor.gif

Alright you got me bruh. :russ:

I been going back and forth with a troll. I feel dumb as hell now...

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shut the fukk up. i just said people are human and they get sleepy. you care too much about people that don't give a fukk about you either way.

Pssy cac scared to answer the question :russ: so if Obama was still President and was doing every single thing Trump has done you would be cool with it? You wouldn't have no problem with Obama going to sleep during a briefing about a virus that has kill alot of white ppl already and could possibly kill millions more of white people?

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

Alright you got me bruh. :russ:

I been going back and forth with a troll. I feel dumb as hell now...

Like I said all this is showing is Trump don't give a fck about millions of white people dying from this virus. He's literally falling asleep like fck em if they die they die who cares

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Breh the federal government has the funds, logistics and manpower. They also have the law on their side. They can enactment procedures that give them the ability to direct suppliers and multinational companies to perform functions that no state can (defense production act is an example of that).

I have seen it first hand working in DoD contracting where we were able to make suppliers literally stop manufacturing for international and US companies. All because the program we wanted them to manufacture parts for was considered urgent and national security was dependent on the program.

The governments power is immense especially in cases of war or national security in which this virus situation is. I just don't think folks whether on here on in real life understand the function of the national government.

I mean FEMA is literally created for situations like this (it was created to take over for disasters that overwhelm financially or resources wise the state and local authorities) and I say that as someone who personally knows people who work for FEMA.

Right wing talking parrots in here, say that the federal government should do everything BUT to protect the population in a time of a crisis. :heh:

The nerve of people not knowing basic functions of the government, trying to convince people that their way is better. Civics in goveenment is a lost artwork that people no longer know. Ignorance is king.

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
Pssy cac scared to answer the question :russ: so if Obama was still President and was doing every single thing Trump has done you would be cool with it? You wouldn't have no problem with Obama going to sleep during a briefing about a virus that has kill alot of white ppl already and could possibly kill millions more of white people?

I'm willing to bet all my coil cash you're a white person impersonating a black militant.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Trump fans new conspiracy theory

Dr. Faucci is a secret Clinton supporter and is lying about about how good chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine work so Trump looks bad and more ppl die

Because he sent this email 7 yrs ago

sketchy-fauci-2.jpg

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My sister work at UCLA medical center I will try to update every other day what's going on there. Mostly weekdays since she works Monday- friday. Right now she says are things are okay but they are making people ration supplies. U got to justify why u need something. She says bed and equipment are okay for now but may have a shortage in supply soon not sure what she meant with soon weeks or months. Lots of supply are not just for people with Corona but other diseases also. They are expected it to really pickup in 2 weeks tho. That all I got for now.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This sort of case is rare but with tens of thousands or more people sick it will happen.

39-Year-Old Woman Who Tested for COVID-19 Found Dead in Kitchen Before Results Came In

39-Year-Old Woman Who Tested for COVID-19 Found Dead in Kitchen Before Results Came In

New Orleans resident Natasha Ott was tested for coronavirus Monday, nearly a week after she began exhibiting symptoms. Just days later, the 39-year-old was found dead inside her home—before she received her test results.

Ott's longtime partner Josh Anderson shared the tragic story, first reported by NOLA.com, via Facebook. Anderson said Ott, whom he described as a "woman in good health," had started feeling ill around March 10, stating she had slight fever and cold-like symptoms. Ott was a social worker for the HIV health center CrescentCare, which reportedly had five COVID-19 test kits at the time she began feeling sick. She declined to take one of the tests because she was deemed "low-risk"; however, she was sent home as a precautionary measure.

"She wrote me the following on March 11th: 'I tried to go to Ochsner [Medical Center] today to get a flu test and they told me it would be a week before I could see my PCP," Anderson wrote on Facebook. "I ended up getting [the flu test] at work. We only have 5 coronavirus tests at my clinic. I declined to take one so someone else could."

Anderson said the flu test Ott had taken came back negative, but her symptoms persisted throughout the rest of the week. On Sunday, Ott texted Anderson saying she would take a COVID-19 test at her work. The test was administered Monday, but was told that it could be up to five days before she received the results.

Anderson recalled the communication he had with Ott over the following days. She questioned why she was still feeling sick, and said she was convinced that her dog Zola was worried about her.

"On Friday March 19th she wrote: 'Good morning! I love you.' To my lasting shame, I replied: 'Morning, sunshine. How you feeling?' I very much wish I'd said 'I love you' back," Anderson wrote. "She sent her last message to me at 8:36am in response: 'A little better and hopeful. The herbs seems to be helping.' At 6 6:54pm I texted, with no-reply. I called twice, with no-reply. I wrote: 'I'm getting nervous. Just called twice. Text or call me soon. If I don't hear from you within the hour I'm coming over there to check on you.'"

Anderson said he knocked on Ott's door at around 8 that night, but did not receive an answer. He then went to the back of the house and entered through a rear door, where he discovered Ott dead in her kitchen.