COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got this email from my job. :snoop:

I haven't been in since the 11th but LAWDHAVEMERCY the hits keep on coming.

As per Governor Cuomo's Executive Order, the Inwood Corporate office will be closed effective immediately. All employees must work remotely until further notice.

Additionally, we want to advise you that an employee in our Inwood office has been tested positive for the Covid-19 virus. As a precaution, we are advising employees who work out of the Inwood office to monitor themselves for the following symptoms for up to 14 days from your last day at the office.

• Fever
  • Cough
  • Headache
  • Shortness of breath

PHASE TWO GUIDELINES – New York Offices

Now that we are moving to Phase Two of working remotely – please consider the following guidelines:

1. Communication & Technology Please let your manager of any challenges you face due to working from home, and coordinate with them to ensure you and your team can continue to effectively carry out your work. Communicate on a regular basis with team members and others in the office as well.

2. Customers, Channels & Coordination – We need everyone to be focused on their Customers, Tasks and Clients, be aware of all deadlines and key dates for deliverables. Know your staffing and if you don’t have staffing let your manager know immediately. Coordinate to be available for team meetings (if the meetings are virtual, have all the necessary connection information and test your connection ahead of time). Stay coordinated with other teams across the company if you are working with team members from other locations.

We will vigilantly monitoring the situation and communicate with you if there are any developments to our strategic plan. Thank you so much for your commitment to each other and our customers throughout these extraordinary times. The strength of our company is like no other because of you, and we know we will come out stronger as a result.

Most importantly be safe and well and reach out if you need anything!
4 more days and your in the clear

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Wait til next week when Italy numbers start hitting here. Or like one health official mentioned a while back. It's very likely that someone you know personally will die from the virus. That's when cats will finally start opening their eyes

Or those posters who play ignorance, just gotta get hit with the virus themselves and describe the horrid effects.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah we know the symptoms tho. Fever, cough, and shortness of breath are the main signals of the virus. If he had it he wouldn't be operating normally.

Athletes can get it and be fine in most cases...they might get the symptoms and not get to a major concern level. But given Trump's health he'd be bed ridden. Breh be out of breath during those rallies lmao...

Okay watch when he lose the election he blame it on him having the coronavirus

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you would be cool with Obama up there sleeping during the coronavirus briefing? And if white people was outraged about it and calling for him to resign you would go against all those mad white ppl and defend him and justify him going to sleep? Right?

Yes I would say it’s not that serious. Just like it’s not serious that Trump is falling asleep or atleast looks like he’s falling asleep. Who gives a shyt.

Plus...Nobody is calling for him to resign over that shyt. It’s not a big deal at all. You gotta stop letting twitter hype you up like that :russ:

Nobody will remember that shyt happened in a couple days. I’m confused why you care about Donald Trump falling asleep. Dude has been fukking up for almost 4 years and completed fumbled this virus situation...and THIS is what has you all upset.

You need to relax. :mjlol:

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was told to pick up two Amazon routes tomorrow and do them together...:dahell: wtf nah nikka.... if you cant fix your logistics with how many packages going out because we're compromised why is that my problem...?

I need that morgue job soon...:snoop:

2 routes they fukking crazy that could be like 600 package. Only way I would do that if they direct deposit me 500 on the spot. I wouldn't be done until like 10pm. I'll quit on the spot if they tell me this monday when I come back. I'll go to Walmart or costco to hold me down for now.

Man I'm stress out been just sitting around man. I'm quarantine myself but still mad people aren't. They just gonna get it and eventually give it to me. So we basically in a catch 22. Honestly I gonna go buy a gun we headed towards some bad times. I need a blunt right now but don't want to fukk up my throat cause I need my tonsil remove.