St louis
dumb don the con.
C4OH83I.gif

a97HYu6.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
2 routes they fukking crazy that could be like 600 package. Only way I would do that if they direct deposit me 500 on the spot. I wouldn't be done until like 10pm. I'll quit on the spot if they tell me this monday when I come back. I'll go to Walmart or costco to hold me down for now.

Man I'm stress out been just sitting around man. I'm quarantine myself but still mad people aren't. They just gonna get it and eventually give it to me. So we basically in a catch 22. Honestly I gonna go buy a gun we headed towards some bad times. I need a blunt right now but don't want to fukk up my throat cause I need my tonsil remove.
Which state are you in?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what should the federal government do in a time of a crisis? Nothing?

Breh the federal government has the funds, logistics and manpower. They also have the law on their side. They can enactment procedures that give them the ability to direct suppliers and multinational companies to perform functions that no state can (defense production act is an example of that).

I have seen it first hand working in DoD contracting where we were able to make suppliers literally stop manufacturing for international and US companies. All because the program we wanted them to manufacture parts for was considered urgent and national security was dependent on the program.

The governments power is immense especially in cases of war or national security in which this virus situation is. I just don't think folks whether on here on in real life understand the function of the national government.

I mean FEMA is literally created for situations like this (it was created to take over for disasters that overwhelm financially or resources wise the state and local authorities) and I say that as someone who personally knows people who work for FEMA.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes I would say it’s not that serious. Just like it’s not serious that Trump is falling asleep or atleast looks like he’s falling asleep. Who gives a shyt.

Plus...Nobody is calling for him to resign over that shyt. It’s not a big deal at all. You gotta stop letting twitter hype you up like that :russ:

Nobody will remember that shyt happened in a couple days. I’m confused why you care about Donald Trump falling asleep. Dude has been fukking up for almost 4 years and completed fumbled this virus situation...and THIS is what has you all upset.

You need to relax. :mjlol:

Since the virus is mainly targeting white people then him going to sleep is really showing how he don't give a fck about white people dying. Millions of white people could die and Trump wouldn't give one fck about not one of them.

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
So you would've been cool with Obama doing everything trunp has done as president?

shut the fukk up. i just said people are human and they get sleepy. you care too much about people that don't give a fukk about you either way.