COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I knew y'all undercover c00ns/cacs/trump supporters was go come in here to justify this shyt. Y'all justify any and everything trump do.

If Trump was caught on camera eating dog shyt y'all would justify and have a excuse for it

If Trump was caught on camera fcking a dog y'all would justify and have a excuse for it

If Trump was caught on camera raping a 10 yr old girl y'all would justify and have a excuse for it

If Trump was caught on camera raping a man y'all would justify and have a excuse for it

Y'all will put on y'all trump capes no matter what the situation is
ap_rnc_convention_cape_ps_160719_16x9_992.jpg

Can y'all name 1 thing y'all think trump has done wrong since he's been president? Or do y'all think he's done everything right? If y'all had the power to remove him from the white house and from being president today would y'all do it? Or do y'all enjoy him being president and ruining the country?

fukk Trump(and all politicians).. Personally im just an ole sleepy ass nikka from working 3rd shift so i get it. Lol

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’d be asleep too...

that shyt looks ridiculously boring. He probably wondering why the fukk do I need to be here.
Excuse or be realistic?
As long as y'all would've been cool with Obama going to sleep too then y'all good with me. So would you would've been okay with Obama going to sleep up there too?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As long as y'all would've been cool with Obama going to sleep too then y'all good with me. So would you would've been okay with Obama going to sleep up there too?

What does Obama have to do with this?

Anyway...I honestly wouldn’t even care. Obama could have not showed up and said his phone was on silent and missed the alert. It’s not that big of a deal.