COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Someone on my job tested positive for coronavirus. I haven’t been out my house for two weeks as I’m trying to get rid of this fever and flu. I know people are thinking this a joke but shyt is real. A lot of folks are scared and worried and we praying for that person. I work at LGA and being such a small airport (for now till the new airport is finished) we a tight family. Everyone knows everyone basically. shyt hit us like it was family they got it. Be safe out here my Coli fam

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's an older guy. He's probably been up for days hearing the same shyt over and over. It's not a pass, but he's human and people do get tired.
Not gonna lie..like a poster said above. If the speaker is boring...nikka's eye lids gettin heavy! Ive looked out for co-workers and gave'em a nudge a couple times (vice versa)
I mean he ain’t sleeping right now :manny:
The dude is in his 70’s probably not getting much sleep from all this emergency shyt. I’ll give him a pass.
Presidents shouldn’t be older than 65 imo.
I don't fukk with Trump but this some dumb shyt to scrutinize. Dude prolly barely sleeping and almost 80. shyt I was doing this in my early 20's if shyt was boring at a work meeting.
I knew y'all undercover c00ns/cacs/trump supporters was go come in here to justify this shyt. Y'all justify any and everything trump do.

If Trump was caught on camera eating dog shyt y'all would justify and have a excuse for it

If Trump was caught on camera fcking a dog y'all would justify and have a excuse for it

If Trump was caught on camera raping a 10 yr old girl y'all would justify and have a excuse for it

If Trump was caught on camera raping a man y'all would justify and have a excuse for it

Y'all will put on y'all trump capes no matter what the situation is
ap_rnc_convention_cape_ps_160719_16x9_992.jpg

Can y'all name 1 thing y'all think trump has done wrong since he's been president? Or do y'all think he's done everything right? If y'all had the power to remove him from the white house and from being president today would y'all do it? Or do y'all enjoy him being president and ruining the country?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Someone on my job tested positive for coronavirus. I haven’t been out my house for two weeks as I’m trying to get rid of this fever and flu. I know people are thinking this a joke but shyt is real. A lot of folks are scared and worried and we praying for that person. I work at LGA and being such a small airport (for now till the new airport is finished) we a tight family. Everyone knows everyone basically. shyt hit us like it was family they got it. Be safe out here my Coli fam

Same to u bro.

They get hospitalized? Keep us updated, praying for good news we need it.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's be in the hospital. Obese, elderly, in poor health...he gets the rona and its over.

I think he does got it and that's the reason why he can't stay woke. Ppl saying that's not the case because they hoping and praying he don't have the coronavirus

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
trump told them to get it themselves.:mjlol:
they should have said fukked the FDA a month ago cause they were waiting on them to approve testing kits.

Trump to Governors on Ventilators: ‘Try Getting It Yourselves’

snippet:

Yes I know he did. But that is not how stuff is suppose to work during a crisis. At the state level they don't have the power or the money or resources or the logistics that the government does.

The government literally has Fema and the army core of engineers who are there to do much of this work. Hell in tandem with the military they have one of the biggest and best logistic systems in the world.

Its just dumb ass hell that the governors have to step in and resolve this while the national government sits there and twists their thumbs.