COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew y'all undercover c00ns/cacs/trump supporters was go come in here to justify this shyt. Y'all justify any and everything trump do.

If Trump was caught on camera eating dog shyt y'all would justify and have a excuse for it

If Trump was caught on camera fcking a dog y'all would justify and have a excuse for it

If Trump was caught on camera raping a 10 yr old girl y'all would justify and have a excuse for it

If Trump was caught on camera raping a man y'all would justify and have a excuse for it

Y'all will put on y'all trump capes no matter what the situation is
ap_rnc_convention_cape_ps_160719_16x9_992.jpg

Can y'all name 1 thing y'all think trump has done wrong since he's been president? Or do y'all think he's done everything right? If y'all had the power to remove him from the white house and from being president today would y'all do it? Or do y'all enjoy him being president and ruining the country?
Photographer going through the same mental dilemma that I would've had...

"Do I step on the cape and let this bytch keep walking ???:mjgrin:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
What’s crazy is it really hasn’t hit us that hard and we are already seeing a lot of young people die, imagine when the numbers sky rocket?

Young deaths will be common.

How many young people die from the flu each year?
whats "a lot"?
I know young people that have died from taking Aspirin.

when were talking about millions of people...a few anecdotal incidents doesnt mean much.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does Obama have to do with this?

Anyway...I honestly wouldn’t even care. Obama could have not showed up and said his phone was on silent and missed the alert. It’s not that big of a deal.

So you would be cool with Obama up there sleeping during the coronavirus briefing? And if white people was outraged about it and calling for him to resign you would go against all those mad white ppl and defend him and justify him going to sleep? Right?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
So you would be cool with Obama up there sleeping during the coronavirus briefing? And if white people was outraged about it and calling for him to resign you would go against all those mad white ppl and defend him and justify him going to sleep? Right?
shyt I wouldn't care. These mafukkas are human. Got damn, chill.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Let’s talk about the vaccine, our only hope.

Once we get it will we be good or is it like the flu vaccine where u still can get it?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
800 people died of coronavirus in Italy....yesterday. Country of 60 million and they had 800 deaths from the corona alone yesterday. 2300 deaths in the last four days, nearly 5,000 deaths since March 8. And the shyt is still accelerating.

To give a comparison, normally in Italy about 1,750 people die every day. In other words 50% more people than usual died today because of one fukking virus.

Do you really think hospitals run out of respirators and start treating ICU patients in the hallways during normal flu season?

In TLR, ignorance in the form of conviction is strength.