COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I can believe so. Think we have the largest concentration of idiots per capita. The biggest concentration of people who couldn't pass basic biology talking the loudest about a pandemic. Also apparently reporting testing numbers that we know are significantly lower than the actual amount of people walking around with the shyt is "fake news" and "sensationalism".

Dumbass people still haven't processed that regardless if you die, a disease that attacks your lungs like pneumonia is going to require medical attention. Too dumb to understand that in a month's time most hospitals will be at capacity so when your uncle has a heart attack or your cousin gets shot, there's not going to be rooms in the ICU and they will be turned away to die. Too dumb to understand that if they catch it and show no symptoms, that they will still pass it around to people who will die from it which further clogs the medical system. Too dumb to understand what the "curve" is and why we are about a month away from the peak. Just too dumb.

And this is a "light" virus overall that we are failing to deal with. When something more serious comes that we don't have a treatment for, most of this world will die because people are just so stupid and opinionated:francis:
Some people have to wait and see with their own eyes, they don't have the foresight

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
A family friend is literally losing his damn mind, callin my 47 year old mom and texting her "please call am losing my mind right now".

I am mf 27 myself...my sister is 23...we all good.

Trust me, bein a tinfoil nikka, I definitely understand but you need to hold it together. shyt ain't about to just erupt and abruptly explode in absolute chaos.

I mean shyt it might, lmao. But it won't...and I ain't just sayin that. There is some weird ass shyt goin on with tha Elites. They definitely planned all this bullshyt because there's no way all these disasters and travesties are going to fall together, literally in a domino effect, as soon as 2020 starts.

So relax, stay calm and keep doin what you been doin. Be nice in public and stay to yourself. Keep getting to tha money.

I made a thread on here about my friend, it's completely consumed him

he's going from yelling and screaming about this in a high pitch tone all the way down to a low growl type sound I mean he's lost :mjlol:

but the fact that he's doing all this in front of his wife and daughter is the most shocking thing, he's terrifying them more than the damn virus

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I work in healthcare breh try again
nikka ive been in a hospital every day this week where have you been in the comfort of your home so please miss me with that

Boy you gotta be dumb as a box of rocks. Dumb ass faux militants like you who post bullshyt are going to get called out. And just because you work in an office in healthcare doesn’t mean shyt because you spread a lot of irresponsible nonsense. The fact you “work” in healthcare and are still this ignorant to facts and current trends is even scarier :camby:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Just offering a different POV for a second.

Yea, the rate of new cases is alarming and that's due to more ppl being tested.

But, why dont we have ppl dying left n right of this virus that hasn't been tested yet.

There should at least be a spike of deaths of unknown cause too right?

man people have died of flu like symtoms but not the flu and they haven't tested those bodies for covid-19. no one has a clear picture of whats going on since everyone hasn't been tested.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@ORDER_66 stay safe breh :salute::salute:

What type of job are you looking for in the future?

I'm putting in for city morgue driver position but they want experience...:francis: I'm juts tired of amazon tbh their politics and rules of working during this plague is bullshyt especially the idea of delivering in apartment complexes...

bnew

Veteran
Daps

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can anyone show a LOT of pics with of a the Corona virus? I did some searching on the yesterday, tags on the gram..

All I find is memes and NEWS ARTICLES..same with YouTube..

Where are all the videos of people on respirators in packed hospitals?????

Show me body bags of all the people in Italy???

Can someone post a link cause I can't find NOTHING accept people talking about it or some old chines videos shot on 360p that I can't understand

In the link below there’s a vid military vehicles moving coffins out of the town because they cannot bury the amount of recent dead., I don’t know how to embed.

Coronavirus death toll in Italy overtakes China's after rising to 3,405

The below picture is a still of this

Obituaries from March 13 compared to a random day in February

Obituary pages in Italian newspaper show devastating scale of coronavirus deaths

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Who is confirming these numbers and what are we basing them on? Was there an initial test subject that provided the basis for testing? We can't base data based on what is shown, especially for something like this. And especially because we don't know who or what caused this. For all we know they could be lying to us about the numbers but not the severity of the virus, just to make themselves look good in due time with the recovery. They do need to lockdown more stuff but then how do we know that everything is safe and everyone or nearly everyone is not at risk of catching this? This sounds like the type of thing that we can't even let one infected person roam free cuz catastrophe may happen. We let them take some of our freedoms after 9/11 and again now its worse. I'm not saying the virus isn't to be taken seriously but just that nothing is trustworthy now, especially considering whats at stake like the election, economy, relationship with China, etc.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup
hell I've yet to read a story of someone who was healthy dying of this

the thing thats gets me is how in a week governments can literally close borders, come up with billions and billions of dollars, issue lockdowns etc. cause millions to be laid off and lose to their jobs

all for a flu on its period

As Pompeo said on Live TV "This is an Exercise that went Live".

As Netflix dropped "Pandemic" with Bill Gates 2 months ago about a virus spreading around the world.

As Event 201 dropped last year with Economic World Forum, John Hopkins, Bill Gates and Rockefeller Foundation...speaking on doing the exercise simulated the outbreak of a novel coronavirus, modelled largely on SARS, with no known vaccines. From bats to pigs to people, the hypothetical pathogen was assumed to be efficiently transmissible with mild symptoms in a community.

It's planned but you don't have to believe me my g...this information is out there. I've known you since the sohh days and I only wish the best for you and your family's health.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
There are things beyond politics...there are times/situations where playing politics is selfish and foolish due to what's at stake

Partly false claim: President Trump signed Executive Order 13769, temporarily barring foreigners from entering the U.S. if they had been to China

nikka Trump signed the travel ban like 2 weeks ago. In January he was still telling people that its only 15 people in China with the flu.
What you referring to is travel restrictions to European countries. Also note that your source isn't rejecting the fact that Trump blocked travel to China due to ronavirus in Jan, but which executive order reflected ronavirus based travel bans
VERDICT

Partly false: Executive Order 13769 is the 2017 order commonly known as the “travel ban”; a different proclamation issued by Trump in January 2020 barred foreigners from entering the U.S. if they had recently been to China 

Prior to ronavirus, travel restrictions to China has always been a focus.
US updates warning over China travel, urging ‘increased caution’
  • The U.S. State Department on Thursday updates its increased travel warning about China, urging Americans to “exercise increased caution” in the country “due to arbitrary enforcement of local laws as well as special restrictions on dual U.S.-Chinese nationals.”
  • The State Department warning noted that Chinese authorities have “exit bans” to prevent U.S. citizens from leaving China, sometimes “for years.”
  • And the department said those bans are used “coercively” to compel Americans to participate in Chinese government investigations, “lure” people back to China from abroad, and to help Chinese authorities resolve civil disputes “in favor of Chinese parties.”
US updates warning over China travel, urging 'increased caution'

As ronavirus coverage increases, then travel bans to China for it was strongly being considered
White House weighs ban on flights between China, US amid coronavirus outbreak
https://nypost.com/2020/01/29/white...s-between-china-us-amid-coronavirus-outbreak/

then finally, Trump issued a proclamation in January
Proclamation on Suspension of Entry as Immigrants and Nonimmigrants of Persons who Pose a Risk of Transmitting 2019 Novel Coronavirus

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States, by the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including sections 212(f) and 215(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. 1182(f) and 1185(a), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code, hereby find that the unrestricted entry into the United States of persons described in section 1 of this proclamation would, except as provided for in section 2 of this proclamation, be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and that their entry should be subject to certain restrictions, limitations, and exceptions. I therefore hereby proclaim the following

Section 1. Suspension and Limitation on Entry. The entry into the United States, as immigrants or nonimmigrants, of all aliens who were physically present within the People’s Republic of China, excluding the Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macau, during the 14-day period preceding their entry or attempted entry into the United States is hereby suspended and limited subject to section 2 of this proclamation.
Proclamation on Suspension of Entry as Immigrants and Nonimmigrants of Persons who Pose a Risk of Transmitting 2019 Novel Coronavirus | The White House

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is confirming these numbers and what are we basing them on? Was there an initial test subject that provided the basis for testing? We can't base data based on what is shown, especially for something like this. And especially because we don't know who or what caused this. For all we know they could be lying to us about the numbers but not the severity of the virus, just to make themselves look good in due time with the recovery. They do need to lockdown more stuff but then how do we know that everything is safe and everyone or nearly everyone is not at risk of catching this? This sounds like the type of thing that we can't even let one infected person roam free cuz catastrophe may happen. We let them take some of our freedoms after 9/11 and again now its worse. I'm not saying the virus isn't to be taken seriously but just that nothing is trustworthy now, especially considering whats at stake like the election, economy, relationship with China, etc.

The problem with the numbers first occurred last month when 33 countries had 33 cases as the same time. Also states like NY and California starting getting the same case numbers.