Daps
source.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It’s a shame there are idiots like you who don’t fully grasp the severity of this outbreak spouting off this nonsense.

Weren’t you one of the dummies who said this disease didn’t infect black people? Your opinion on all things coronavirus are invalid

I work in healthcare breh try again
nikka ive been in a hospital every day this week where have you been in the comfort of your home so please miss me with that

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Can anyone show a LOT of pics with of a the Corona virus? I did some searching on the yesterday, tags on the gram..

All I find is memes and NEWS ARTICLES..same with YouTube..

Where are all the videos of people on respirators in packed hospitals?????

Show me body bags of all the people in Italy???

Can someone post a link cause I can't find NOTHING accept people talking about it or some old chines videos shot on 360p that I can't understand

Daps
Our healthcare is shyt. People don’t even go to doctor for fear of finding out they may have to get something fixed which will cost money. When I was 24 I saw a dude get hit by a car and threatened to shoot the dude who called the ambulance.
At the bolded part - WTF!?

The near absence of free healthcare in the US is only going to make the situation worse.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Pedro Negro

I’m working from home so literally haven’t left the crib since Monday. I got food for 3-4 weeks at least and free weights/treadmill. Been either working or catching up on news regarding the pandemic.

I’ve been leaving bytches that I have superficial relationships with on “read”. nobody important, just the leach types of bytches that I would have around just to fukk, and they leach off me for rides to work, free food, weed. I don’t have deep relationships with them so no use in catching Coronavirus dealing with they random, MTA riding asses lol

I might start taking walks in the early am to get fresh air. And probably finally dust off the Xbox 360 and nba 2k14. I’m tempted to get a PS4 but the recent maddens and 2k series have been so trash, I don’t wanna waste my money

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Exactly what I was going to say.

And also, are we sure the deaths in Italy are a direct cause of Corona, or because the hospitals are flooded and can't service everyone.

That is the biggest threat, IMO.

Or if you are 85 and you have corona but you die of a heart attack are they labeling that as corona?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Can anyone show a LOT of pics with of a the Corona virus? I did some searching on the yesterday, tags on the gram..

Can someone post a link cause I can't find NOTHING accept people talking about it or some old chines videos shot on 360p that I can't understand

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

tenor.gif

you get it...using your own god given common sense, a lot of people aren't doing that right now so scared and stupid.