COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You nikkaz are paid to advertise for shyt... and to get certain information out.

They paying some of u nikkaz to make panic threads.

Man.... life is moving on how it always has...

Good morning brothers

good morning bruv

And damn! You caught us red handed!

source.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The media spreads destruction. You notice they never interview the thousands Of people who have tested positive for corona but are feeling fine or recovered. It’s always the dude who had it and could barely breathe, or was out for a week bla bla.

Guess what these same symptoms etc occur when people get reg influenza or malaria

all these experts etc were no where to be seen two weeks ago

sufdenly everyone has a PhD showing graphs on what will happen

Nikkaz can barely predict the weather most days but are telling us 6 months from now what will happen

as a black man under 50 you have a higher chance of being killed by a bullet than dying of corona disease

98 percent of people recover and I’d say it’s even more just that testing is so slow

Facts millions of people with asthma who catch cold ever year are in hospitals getting checked out.

I think they are counting people getting tested( common cold, flu, pneumonia) who don't have it.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You nikkaz are paid to advertise for shyt... and to get certain information out.

They paying some of u nikkaz to make panic threads.

Man.... life is moving on how it always has...

Good morning brothers

A lot of these dudes were terrified before this shyt even hit, the panic now is sending their stress levels through the roof and they can't contain themselves.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm trying to gauge the overall sentiment of the fellow brehs on this board....

Are you guys all on some hunker down and not leave the crib type measures?

Leaving to walk and do basic errands, but avoiding obvious crowds and potential hot spots?

Still out and about like shiit is still sweet?

What's the general consensus?
You gonna make a thread for that bro? U should

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
@Pedro Negro

I'm not holed up in the crib unless the gov orders it. My job still up and running, and if the weather is nice I'm out exercising, motorcycling, or in the city streets with my camera solo.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Facts millions of people with asthma who catch cold ever year are in hospitals getting checked out.

I think they are counting people getting tested( common cold, flu, pneumonia) who don't have it.

yup
hell I've yet to read a story of someone who was healthy dying of this

the thing thats gets me is how in a week governments can literally close borders, come up with billions and billions of dollars, issue lockdowns etc. cause millions to be laid off and lose to their jobs

all for a flu on its period

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
A lot of these dudes were terrified before this shyt even hit, the panic now is sending their stress levels through the roof and they can't contain themselves.
A family friend is literally losing his damn mind, callin my 47 year old mom and texting her "please call am losing my mind right now".

I am mf 27 myself...my sister is 23...we all good.

Trust me, bein a tinfoil nikka, I definitely understand but you need to hold it together. shyt ain't about to just erupt and abruptly explode in absolute chaos.

I mean shyt it might, lmao. But it won't...and I ain't just sayin that. There is some weird ass shyt goin on with tha Elites. They definitely planned all this bullshyt because there's no way all these disasters and travesties are going to fall together, literally in a domino effect, as soon as 2020 starts.

So relax, stay calm and keep doin what you been doin. Be nice in public and stay to yourself. Keep getting to tha money.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The media spreads destruction. You notice they never interview the thousands Of people who have tested positive for corona but are feeling fine or recovered. It’s always the dude who had it and could barely breathe, or was out for a week bla bla.

Guess what these same symptoms etc occur when people get reg influenza or malaria

all these experts etc were no where to be seen two weeks ago

sufdenly everyone has a PhD showing graphs on what will happen

Nikkaz can barely predict the weather most days but are telling us 6 months from now what will happen

as a black man under 50 you have a higher chance of being killed by a bullet than dying of corona disease

98 percent of people recover and I’d say it’s even more just that testing is so slow

It’s a shame there are idiots like you who don’t fully grasp the severity of this outbreak spouting off this nonsense.

Weren’t you one of the dummies who said this disease didn’t infect black people? Your opinion on all things coronavirus are invalid

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Americans ain't staying home bruh

you can't expect americans to when for hundreds of years y'all been spitting that land of the free, we can do what we want unlike other countries. When mubarak did this to egypt and did a curfew and all that y'all americans were talking about human rights abuse and all that, you can't expect people to now adhere to the state