COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can believe so. Think we have the largest concentration of idiots per capita. The biggest concentration of people who couldn't pass basic biology talking the loudest about a pandemic. Also apparently reporting testing numbers that we know are significantly lower than the actual amount of people walking around with the shyt is "fake news" and "sensationalism".

Dumbass people still haven't processed that regardless if you die, a disease that attacks your lungs like pneumonia is going to require medical attention. Too dumb to understand that in a month's time most hospitals will be at capacity so when your uncle has a heart attack or your cousin gets shot, there's not going to be rooms in the ICU and they will be turned away to die. Too dumb to understand that if they catch it and show no symptoms, that they will still pass it around to people who will die from it which further clogs the medical system. Too dumb to understand what the "curve" is and why we are about a month away from the peak. Just too dumb.

And this is a "light" virus overall that we are failing to deal with. When something more serious comes that we don't have a treatment for, most of this world will die because people are just so stupid and opinionated:francis:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't get why people are so aggy and upset that people in the west and in big westernized countries and cities are still going out and living their life. Hell america has always been on that land of the free, you can't infringe on my rights bla bla, while sticking their nose talking about human rights conditions in other countries where governments had lockdowns etc.
now the shoe is on the other foot you can't preach a message for hundred of years and then turn around and now expect in a week exect people to fall in line.

Valid point. :ehh:

I'm still pissed about it though. This whole shyt has me heated. Innocent lives in danger because of the actions of reckless a$$holes and shytty leadership.:francis:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Regardless of all these terms they're throwing around (social distancing) etc we should all be building our immune systems and doing some form of calisthenics while these gyms are closed.

... while being cognisant of sick folks around us while the seasons transition from winter to spring.
Calisthenics improves immune system?

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can believe so. Think we have the largest concentration of idiots per capita. The biggest concentration of people who couldn't pass basic biology talking the loudest about a pandemic. Also apparently reporting testing numbers that we know are significantly lower than the actual amount of people walking around with the shyt is "fake news" and "sensationalism".

Dumbass people still haven't processed that regardless if you die, a disease that attacks your lungs like pneumonia is going to require medical attention. Too dumb to understand that in a month's time most hospitals will be at capacity so when your uncle has a heart attack or your cousin gets shot, there's not going to be rooms in the ICU and they will be turned away to die. Too dumb to understand that if they catch it and show no symptoms, that they will still pass it around to people who will die from it which further clogs the medical system. Too dumb to understand what the "curve" is and why we are about a month away from the peak. Just too dumb.

And this is a "light" virus overall that we are failing to deal with. When something more serious comes that we don't have a treatment for, most of this world will die because people are just so stupid and opinionated:francis:

We dont stand a chance in a zombie outbreak.:snoop:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The media spreads destruction. You notice they never interview the thousands Of people who have tested positive for corona but are feeling fine or recovered. It’s always the dude who had it and could barely breathe, or was out for a week bla bla.

Guess what these same symptoms etc occur when people get reg influenza or malaria

all these experts etc were no where to be seen two weeks ago

sufdenly everyone has a PhD showing graphs on what will happen

Nikkaz can barely predict the weather most days but are telling us 6 months from now what will happen

as a black man under 50 you have a higher chance of being killed by a bullet than dying of corona disease

98 percent of people recover and I’d say it’s even more just that testing is so slow
This guy here is spitting facts.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
shhhh...they need us panicky and scared

source.gif

It is universally accepted that more than 90% should "recover".

A rate ~1/3rd of that is nothing to boast about.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
how long yall think this general shut down shyt gon last?

The way those Senators were insider selling stocks off, I really think this may be a 6-8 month process or whenever the vaccine is ready

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
This is what happens when dumbo in Chief is in charge.
We should have testing sites scattered across the country by now but nope!
He's pretty much left it up to state govenors to handle. Some are doing better than others but at the end of the day this needs to be handled at the federal level
dumbo in Chief stopped flights from China in January, unlike Italy and other Euro countries
That fool also streamlined the process of how states request federal help and allow states the option to directly request services from pharmaceuticals/manufacturers without federal government's red taping

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
I'm trying to gauge the overall sentiment of the fellow brehs on this board....

Are you guys all on some hunker down and not leave the crib type measures?

Leaving to walk and do basic errands, but avoiding obvious crowds and potential hot spots?

Still out and about like shiit is still sweet?

What's the general consensus?

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dumbo in Chief stopped flights from China in January, unlike Italy and other Euro countries
That fool also streamlined the process of how states request federal help and allow states the option to directly request services from pharmaceuticals/manufacturers without waiting on federal government's red taping

Partly false claim: President Trump signed Executive Order 13769, temporarily barring foreigners from entering the U.S. if they had been to China

nikka Trump signed the travel ban like 2 weeks ago. In January he was still telling people that its only 15 people in China with the flu.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I'm trying to gauge the overall sentiment of the fellow brehs on this board....

Are you guys all on some hunker down and not leave the crib type measures?

Leaving to walk and do basic errands, but avoiding obvious crowds and potential hot spots?

Still out and about like shiit is still sweet?

What's the general consensus?

Needs a poll ...