COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'll be aight fam

Its still flu season t3

If you have asthma stay with your inhaler around the clock

Whether you got asthma or not get cough drops, that cloroseptic throat spray, shyt some mf robitussin, be careful with the dm kind. Its a decongestant that can raise your bp. Or if you don't want the tussin', get that all in 1 mucinex cold & flu...also emergen-c for ya immune system

Rub the back of your lungs as much as you can periodically with firm pressure, you wanna try to relive the pressure of them being restricted as much as you can.
How is this done?

Basically lean forward just a little bit, where you can reach back, like your trying to scratch the middle of your back. Take your left fingers, and massage the right side in a circular motion, take your right fingers and do the left side.

My mom has severe asthma so she would have me rub her back, right behind where your lungs located to help open up her lung function cause her asthma would have her lungs so tight.

Idk if me having short arms play a part, and i know the exact areas to rub, but i can do it even while im driving....at a long light of course lol.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just remember is cool to be a contrarian, and most people don't know or understand math.....and everyones a fukking doctor.

my concerns are based upon what modelers, and epidemiologist have been seeing for several weeks now..

At this point I think it’s pointless to have discussions about how it will play out with others, either on this forum or in real life.

either prepare by taking certain recommended precautions or don’t because you feel it’s not necessary. By the first full week of April it will be 100% clear, the outcome.

im still going to read the threads to look at news and updates on treatments, legislative moves, the overall progression of the virus, and the economic ramifications but I’m not going back and forth with anyone who has a different opinion on how it will play out.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Overlook these part brehs...

This has been what I’m wondering over the past few days. I don’t know if there’s a way to detect the spread vs the people already having it. Some that’s been confirmed to have it started having symptoms a few weeks ago, even last month, so we just don’t know. It’s still obviously a pretty bad situation but we’ll get through it.

The main thing is to keep practicing social distancing and washing your hands if you haven’t gotten it yet.

Daps
Reppin
The North, 416
So my girl n her mom came back from Florida on Sunday....

is it time to throw her in the bushes or should I just wait the 2 weeks before I let her come back to stay at my place

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there any good news like wtf all you guys got bad news where’s the good news lmao

Plaquenil And Remdesivir have shown some promise as treatments in early clinical trials

Plaquenil has been fast tracked by the FDA for usage in moderate to severe Covid-19 cases

also in some equatorial countries there hasn’t really been an exponential uptick in cases, so possibly warmer temperatures and humidity may impact the viruses ability to survive and spread to some degree

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Plaquenil And Remdesivir have shown some promise as treatments in early clinical trials

also in some equatorial countries there hasn’t really been an exponential uptick in cases, so possibly warmer temperatures and humidity may impact the viruses ability to survive and spread to some degree

arent those malaria pills?
folks in many african countries already take malaria pills so maybe thats why :ehh: