COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
You'll be aight fam

If you have asthma stay with your inhaler around the clock

Whether you got asthma or not get cough drops, that cloroseptic throat spray, shyt some mf robitussin, be careful with the dm kind. Its a decongestant that can raise your bp. Or if you don't want the tussin', get that all in 1 mucinex cold & flu...also emergen-c for ya immune system

Rub the back of your lungs as much as you can periodically with firm pressure, you wanna try to relive the pressure of them being restricted as much as you can.
I know I mentioned it before but BJ's wholesale has a deal on emergen-c right now. 90 packs of three different flavors too.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I like how Mayor Kane didn't sugar coat things and just let it be known - "It's here and we can't stop it."

The juxtaposition is incredible. You have 2 people that have been in entertainment for decades. One has been using his mouthpiece for all that time, and can't complete a fukking coherent sentence in his leadership role as the president of this country, the other almost never talked in his years as an entertainer, also given a leadership role, albeit a much smaller one, and he actually has a message that just about anybody can get behind. I have no idea what Kane's policies and positions are, I'm sure that he is a MAGAt being he is in Tennessee, but he can actually reassure his citizens, unlike fukkface.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The media spreads destruction. You notice they never interview the thousands Of people who have tested positive for corona but are feeling fine or recovered. It’s always the dude who had it and could barely breathe, or was out for a week bla bla.

Guess what these same symptoms etc occur when people get reg influenza or malaria

all these experts etc were no where to be seen two weeks ago

sufdenly everyone has a PhD showing graphs on what will happen

Nikkaz can barely predict the weather most days but are telling us 6 months from now what will happen

as a black man under 50 you have a higher chance of being killed by a bullet than dying of corona disease

98 percent of people recover and I’d say it’s even more just that testing is so slow

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
My wife’s coworkers husband Of 20 years just died of cancer at Sloan Kettering in nyc. No chance of a real funeral :mjcry:
Now that I think of it, the concept of a funeral is strange as hell. We spend lots of money to ensure that someone can rot in a nice suit/dress inside of a wooden box, and to give our last goodbyes to an already dead person, whom most people didn't bother with while they were alive.

It's more strange for Christians because the common depiction of the afterlife is being butt-ass naked when you're at the gates. In other words, you wasted money on the outfit.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
It's okay to play Coy with me I'm nobody special.:yeshrug: Just keep in mind at some point it might come back to bite you. And this very well could be that sometime.
Does it matter if it comes back to bite me? If we're screwed we're screwed. One's degree of panic or despair is all semantics and theatrics. There's a million other ways to die, even during the pandemic of our life time. Stay prepared and do your best, until it's your time.

:yeshrug:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
My wife’s coworkers husband Of 20 years just died of cancer at Sloan Kettering in nyc. No chance of a real funeral :mjcry:
My wifes transplant team and primary are at Sloan, she had an appt for next week, they called her last week and said they have no idea when they will be able to reschedule, but they are thinking at least until the end of May. I am scared shytless, a common flu will kill my wife under some circumstances, so this is just living in constant fear. I have a great job that lets me work from home, but is an essential industry, so luckily I don't have to think about finances right now, but her health is the only thing on my mind to be honest, shyt is stressful.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
Now that I think of it, the concept of a funeral is strange as hell. We spend lots of money to ensure that someone can rot in a nice suit/dress inside of a wooden box, and to give our last goodbyes to an already dead person, whom most people didn't bother with while they were alive.

It's more strange for Christians because the common depiction of the afterlife is being butt-ass naked when you're at the gates. In other words, you wasted money on the outfit.
Should’ve kept that thought to yourself

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
So it was cancer and not corona? :whew:

I mean RIP but they are not equal :mjcry:
But, during times like this, these hospitals are overwhelmed, and way too many people in this world have cancer, and other things that need to be tended to as well, but the hospitals are packed with people that have the virus. It really exposes our world health care system as a house of cards.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But, during times like this, these hospitals are overwhelmed, and way too many people in this world have cancer, and other things that need to be tended to as well, but the hospitals are packed with people that have the virus. It really exposes our world health care system as a house of cards.
I dont think sloan is taking any coronavirus patients since it's a cancer hospital but yeah shyt is overwhelming the system.