COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
There should at least be a spike of deaths of unknown cause too right?
Don't you think people are smart enough to head to the emergency when they think they are dying, but to play along how do you know there isn't a spike in unkown deaths.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Just offering a different POV for a second.

Yea, the rate of new cases is alarming and that's due to more ppl being tested.

But, why dont we have ppl dying left n right of this virus that hasn't been tested yet.

There should at least be a spike of deaths of unknown cause too right?
Next week is when bwe really start to see what it's gon b. We are a week behind Italy

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The Coronavirus been here and been spread around. It’s just the testing letting people who are in good health know that they have it. This whole apocalypse talk is OD. In most cases, it flutters and dies on its own. The media and government made this hysteria and created these problems for themselves. How dare they make it seem like the citizens are responsible for this pandemic and the same citizens don’t want their lives upended for a fraction of people.

It’s no telling if one could have had it and died on its own. :yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What is wrong with everyone?
Italy is trending to reach 1k deaths a day.

How is anyone over-reacting??
People unfortunately die everyday coward. You easily programmed bots just living like bytches. Funny you bytches wasn't this scarred over the flu but the media tells you to jump and you say how high FOH. Do the normal shyt you do and you will be alright.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
It wouldn’t stop it but it would give the healthcare system a fighting chance.
The healthcare system had a fighting chance when people who were actually sick were going to the hospital. The media and now government caused their overload.