COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Honestly, this next week will be the big week to see how the numbers go. Looking at how they are now is premature given how the US was slow in general to being exposed, and slow to respond once exposed.

essentially, I believe we’re still on the up curve but at a good point to slow it down now if everyone does what’s necessary.

it’s gonna take at least a week to change the trend, imho. That’s why, since I got back to the US almost two weeks ago, I was telling everyone we’re not gonna really know what it’s looking like until the end of this month/beginning of next.

You’ve gotta give a two week lead on every action due to rate of infection and time for symptoms to reveal themselves

but what I’ve see in New Orleans over these past 12 days is bad.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what happens when dumbo in Chief is in charge.

We should have testing sites scattered across the country by now but nope!

He's pretty much left it up to state govenors to handle. Some are doing better than others but at the end of the day this needs to be handled at the federal level
B b bb bb but thatz SOSHALIZM:damn::troll:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I dont want to sound ignorant but what is the point if paying for a test at this point? If you can even get a test, If you sick, just assume you got it right? What will the test do for you, do they treat this different then a bad reaction to the flu?

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang

Very good article about the virus and different scenarious of the outcome

Everyone should read this.

One of my biggest takeaways for those who don’t want to read it is the importance of buying time with social distancing. Every day we slow the viruses spread is a day that the health care system can mobilize producing more masks, ventilators, training etc.