COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is known already but are you posting this to say don’t worry about ? If not carry on I see too many people still online saying so what it only is devastating to blah blah so sorry if I’m wrong about your intent

Problem is CDC, WHO only care when it fits them.....people have died from 100 different types of viruses and diseases and the world didn't stop. Millions of children die from hunger and malnutrition every year....Where is the world's concern for them...NOWHERE.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem is CDC, WHO only care when it fits them.....people have died from 100 different types of viruses and diseases and the world didn't stop. Millions of children die from hunger and malnutrition every year....Where is the world's concern for them...NOWHERE.
Ok you are doing exactly what I thought. You dummy the hospitals in nyc and across the country are overwhelmed right now . This is serious. This isn’t some manufactured crisis

J_rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Quit posting this dumb shyt. ~40% of adults in America are clinically obese. Not to mention the percent of the population that has asthma, diabetes, weak immune systems, hypertension, high cholesterol, lung disease, etc.

Probably only about 10-15% of the U.S. is metabolically healthy. If the virus sweeps through the country unchecked, there will be hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of fatalities across all demographics, regardless of the fact that the elderly are most at risk.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quit posting this dumb shyt. ~40% of people in America are clinically obese. Not to mention the percent of the population that has asthma, diabetes, weak immune systems, hypertension, high cholesterol, lung disease, etc.

Probably only about 10-15% of the U.S. is metabolically healthy. If the virus sweeps through the country unchecked, there will be hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of fatalities across all demographics, regardless of the fact that the elderly are most at risk.

Who fault is that? Americans are the most spoiled bunch of people and show the most lack of concern with their health. Mofos are more in-tuned with sports, politics, tv shows, gossips and eating shytty foods. People have had their vices to add to these but let's blame me for posting a article that exposes what the real issue is...:martin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok you are doing exactly what I thought. You dummy the hospitals in nyc and across the country are overwhelmed right now . This is serious. This isn’t some manufactured crisis

:unimpressed: I don't care what you think. Mofos are so paranoid, they going to the hospital to get checked out for CV b/c their allergies are acting up. Let's get real man...the Hysteria has brought more
Hypochondria paranoia then ever.