COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
America is the fattest most out of shape country in the history of humanity :laff:

Coronavirus gonna come thru and A-town stomp on some fat fukks

I ain't say it wasn't, but just trying to let the young brehs here no they should be okay. Just need to do they part to protect everyone else. And I want to see how it effects smokers because Euro's and Chinese be some chain smoking fukks

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't understand why people gotta leave the house. It's been like one week and it's March.. the weather ain't even that good yet. I don't travel in March usually, maybe April.. these muthafukkas are going outside because the government told them they shouldn't. They ain't rebellious they are retarded.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Either way none of the measures are sustainable...complete lockdown or over packing hospitals with sick people..

We have to blame our Govt. They knew it was coming and didn’t prepare. We could have been super prepared for a lockdown. All the bills and emergency measures should have been in place.

yup, they knew in January.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I don't understand why people gotta leave the house. It's been like one week and it's March.. the weather ain't even that good yet. I don't travel in March usually, maybe April.. these muthafukkas are going outside because the government told them they shouldn't. They ain't rebellious they are retarded.
Why do you care??:mjtf:

you losers man