COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Media being way too easy on Trump.

The question that should be asked over and over is whether he is
1- Too stupid to understand what these reports were saying
2- Understood but didn’t want to take any steps to help and warn Americans for another reason and if so what that reason is.

It’s one of the two

Just like 9/11

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Dude in my department who haven't been here all week might have it :francis:

In my leadership meeting on Monday I'm talking to my director to ask if u can work 12 hour shifts so we all not fukking here together SMH

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Anyone wanna try and give me some feedback?

I work at a distribution center and today they handed me a letter saying we have to keep working since we have government contracts & we’re “essential”

anyway I can get out of having to work, there’s a ton of people working and the shyt got me nervous

a few people I work with had a cough and got sent home ..

many ideas, should I fake a cough.. should I say I’m feeling shytty

Thoughts please :mjcry:

Its a tough choice...Do you really need the money breh...:francis:

Daps
Cause people are dumb. I'm in some facebook travel groups and there are people on there daily asking what certain cities look like now to travel to. I got local friends posting ways to cheat the system to still drink at bars and party. Then when attacked and called dumb and selfish posting pity posts about how rude people are.

The funniest to me are those that had the "fukk that I'm gone live my life" posts that took trips overseas and are now stuck in the other countries throwing huge fits.

black travel movement :mjlol:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
giphy.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I’m hearing this pandemic is retribution for the West’s involvement in those riots that occurred last year around this time in Hong Kong.
That be fukked up if they killed some of their citizens to make it look like a pandemic when it was retribution but that doesn't surprise me.

Theres no way a virus this infectious and easily spread was out there like that

Otherwise, the other provinces in China would be fukked (Italy is getting hit harder more than cities right next to Wuhan province)

Wonder what the relationship between China and Italy was before this? :jbhmm: Could there be something else at play there.

Also why are nonessential places still open? I think starbucks just announced they were closing. aren't they based out of seattle which was like the epicenter of this shyt when it first hit the country? motherfukkers should've been like we closed, yall aint got no school so no reason to gather here and study and infect us. same with the beaches but of course it might be hard to close off a beach unless using armed forces.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anyone wanna try and give me some feedback?

I work at a distribution center and today they handed me a letter saying we have to keep working since we have government contracts & we’re “essential”

anyway I can get out of having to work, there’s a ton of people working and the shyt got me nervous

a few people I work with had a cough and got sent home ..

many ideas, should I fake a cough.. should I say I’m feeling shytty

Thoughts please :mjcry:
Get out of it, I decided to stay home for the same reasons, the anxiety is going to kill you breh