COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Quit posting this dumb shyt. ~40% of adults in America are clinically obese. Not to mention the percent of the population that has asthma, diabetes, weak immune systems, hypertension, high cholesterol, lung disease, etc.

Probably only about 10-15% of the U.S. is metabolically healthy. If the virus sweeps through the country unchecked, there will be hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of fatalities across all demographics, regardless of the fact that the elderly are most at risk.

you is mad!!! You loser!!:russ::russ::russ:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I'd think the majority of that 25% had more serious CV issues or Diabetes. Diabetes especially makes you susceptible to a lot. Diabetics at any age are vulnerable
That and they were up there in age.

I’m just scared breh.

Daps
How they gonna send checks from 2018 taxes 2019 taxes or how do they judge your household ?

Don't worry about it. They're not going to means test this bill. This is just a preliminary proposal meant to rein in the more "liberal" offering from the Dems when the two parties meet at the negotiating table. When a bill passes, everyone, including those who didn't pay taxes in 2018, will get a check. :francis:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Says the cac..
Who liberally uses “nikka”..
At will in his movies..
For “authenticity”:unimpressed:
lol_idi_amin.gif