COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
There's rumors of Knox County going on lockdown next week.

giphy.gif

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Anyone wanna try and give me some feedback?

I work at a distribution center and today they handed me a letter saying we have to keep working since we have government contracts & we’re “essential”

anyway I can get out of having to work, there’s a ton of people working and the shyt got me nervous

a few people I work with had a cough and got sent home ..

many ideas, should I fake a cough.. should I say I’m feeling shytty

Thoughts please :mjcry:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Media being way too easy on Trump.

The question that should be asked over and over is whether he is
1- Too stupid to understand what these reports were saying
2- Understood but didn’t want to take any steps to help and warn Americans for another reason and if so what that reason is.

It’s one of the two

His people don't care but he should be fried in November

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm:
This article combined with some Coli members admitting that they suffer some sort of severe flu in December-January make me wonder.

Theres no way a virus this infectious and easily spread was out there like that

Otherwise, the other provinces in China would be fukked (Italy is getting hit harder more than cities right next to Wuhan province)

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Anyone wanna try and give me some feedback?

I work at a distribution center and today they handed me a letter saying we have to keep working since we have government contracts & we’re “essential”

anyway I can get out of having to work, there’s a ton of people working and the shyt got me nervous

a few people I work with had a cough and got sent home ..

many ideas, should I fake a cough.. should I say I’m feeling shytty

Thoughts please :mjcry:

fake a cough, say you unknowingly were in contact with someone who travelled outside the country or someone who had a fever recently

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I live by bedford and the grand concourse in the bx, i went out today to get shyt for my fam and also check my car that ive had in metered parking for 3 days (no ticket). fukking almost everyone except me and a few older ppl had mask on walking around with sanitizers. No one gives a fukk yet NYC is inching toward 10k cases by the weekend.

The area wasnt as crowded as it usually is but way too many ppl for my taste walking around like shyt was sweet

How for sure can we be that this virus is conpletely wiped out if you still got ppl out there walking around like nothing? How they dont know they got it? This is going to a bytch to wipe out in nyc
Maybe it's finally time to destroy and rebuild. :mjcry: