COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
how hard it is for ppl to stay home just even a week man
Cause people are dumb. I'm in some facebook travel groups and there are people on there daily asking what certain cities look like now to travel to. I got local friends posting ways to cheat the system to still drink at bars and party. Then when attacked and called dumb and selfish posting pity posts about how rude people are.

The funniest to me are those that had the "fukk that I'm gone live my life" posts that took trips overseas and are now stuck in the other countries throwing huge fits.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I live by bedford and the grand concourse in the bx, i went out today to get shyt for my fam and also check my car that ive had in metered parking for 3 days (no ticket). fukking almost everyone except me and a few older ppl had mask on walking around with sanitizers. No one gives a fukk yet NYC is inching toward 10k cases by the weekend.

The area wasnt as crowded as it usually is but way too many ppl for my taste walking around like shyt was sweet

How for sure can we be that this virus is conpletely wiped out if you still got ppl out there walking around like nothing? How they dont know they got it? This is going to a bytch to wipe out in nyc

did you mean to write that "nobody had masks or hand sanitizers except for you and the older folks"?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
This is very interesting, the citizens in Wuhan responded promptly/swiftly. They just stayed in the house.

Seems like we’re destined to learn the hard way.
to be fair those citizens would be in a grave if they didn't respond right away, ppl here are just selfish and stupid. Only thing that will make them take it seriously is a death close to home

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I was just telling my girl that last night. Gut feeling, instincts, intuition, call it what you want....

Past few days I haven't been sleeping well at all breh

Feeling like Beans in the "Feel it in the Air" video, Spidey senses tingling and not in a good way :lupe:

He better watch his back though. Chicks like her could easily get a few simps to try to do something to breh in retaliation, assuming they live in the same town etc. Even if it’s not simps it could be male members of her family. Either way, he can laugh about it in the room with the fellas and the camera rolling but when the video turns off, he better watch his back, just to be safe. That’s all I’m saying.

the calm before the storm

Same...I woke up at 5 this am played "Feel it in the Air" :mjcry:

I swear I thought it was just me I been uneasy crazy dreams really on edge it's gonna be something crazy

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe it went over my head at the time but I had no clue swine flu was a pandemic and hit 700 million people world wide, killed about 500k too. :why:

Yes but keep in mind this happened over the course of a much more prolonged time period. This virus is rapidly spreading and causing death at a rate that is deeply alarming

Last edited:

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang

Media being way too easy on Trump.

The question that should be asked over and over is whether he is
1- Too stupid to understand what these reports were saying
2- Understood but didn’t want to take any steps to help and warn Americans for another reason and if so what that reason is.

It’s one of the two

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I have a connecting flight through Chicago in the upcoming two weeks to head back home. I'm out of town for work. :ohhh: How does this impact me? Guessing they'll just redirect my flight in the future if needed. They already canceled a leg of my flight a few days ago and had to go in the Southwest app to change it.

Just curious, not tripping because as long as I'm paid and I don't pay for shyt I'm cool. That corporate American Express card is my best friend. :mjlit: I do worry about it getting bad enough that all domestic travel is stopped. In that case, I'll just do a cross country drive :yeshrug:
They’re shutting shyt down piece by piece breh. You’re most likely going to be stuck where you’re at.