COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

NPR Choice page

:jbhmm:
This article combined with some Coli members admitting that they suffer some sort of severe flu in December-January make me wonder.

My sister was in Europe in late November and had the flu for like the entire month of December after she came back. She missed Christmas and everything. She swears she had it.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

we really might need military action, these dummies refuse to listen..and this shyt is in Seattle

I think bodies just gotta start dropping.

hopefully they don’t.. hopefully Italy is just old as fukk, and Iran got a different strain and we’re just the greatest most goodest nation and our medical facilities and doctors will keep deaths in the 1,000-10,000 range nationwide...

or maybe our hubris will come back to bite us and bodies start dropping ....

i hope it’s one of the first scenarios

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think bodies just gotta start dropping.

hopefully they don’t.. hopefully Italy is just old as fukk, and Iran got a different strain and we’re just the greatest most goodest nation and our medical facilities and doctors will keep deaths in the 1,000-10,000 range nationwide...

or maybe our hubris will come back to bite us and bodies start dropping ....

i hope it’s one of the first scenarios
grasshopper-thumb-large.jpg

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I live by bedford and the grand concourse in the bx, i went out today to get shyt for my fam and also check my car that ive had in metered parking for 3 days (no ticket). fukking almost everyone had no mask except me and a few older ppl that were walking around with sanitizers and gloves. No one gives a fukk yet NYC is inching toward 10k cases by the weekend.

The area wasnt as crowded as it usually is but way too many ppl for my taste walking around like shyt was sweet

How for sure can we be that this virus is conpletely wiped out if you still got ppl out there walking around like nothing? How they dont know they got it? This is going to a bytch to wipe out in nyc

Last edited: