Banned
Daps
tenor.gif
fukk That im downloading IG just to watch him

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Airline my ex is a director at air canada and they were encouraged today to take voluntary time off. Know a few flight attendants laid off from air canada and westjet

Know a few people at a big four who were also laid off

I think a lot of them airline folk will be hired back. That doesn't make it better but at leas tthey will eventually have a job to come back to. Others will literally be starting from scratch. Watching all this shyt making me sad. It's one thing if it's just a normal recession (those are cyclical...they happen). But this shyt? This is on some other shyt and you can't even go back out there and look for a job. It's terrible.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These companies who have been cooking the books every quarter better not try to reveal their losses now to take advantage of bailouts #HYON :ufdup:

They should put stipulations in the bailouts one of which is that they can't lay off anyone within the next 2 years or something. There should be strings attached to that money.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:gucci::gucci::gucci:

:gucci::gucci::gucci: @ the replies too

Don't listen to scientists or doctors brehs
most of these morons never paid any attention to how anything medical works niw are empowered by trumps stupidity to think they know more than experts. And assume because everything trump does is politically motivated everyone else must be the same

Daps
My idiot dad buying into the fear mongering and overbuying food. Idiot bought ice cream, fukkin ice cream, and left it in the cooler. :snoop:

Supermarkets ain’t closing. :snoop:
your dad is not an idiot
he is just afraid like many other americans
trump is not doing a good job of bringing calm and was caught under-prepared
NO ONE knows when shyt will hit the fan and that's why you prepare just in case
don't want to jinx this and think it's another pandemic that will just go away especially if THIS THING MUTATES!

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
your dad is not an idiot
he is just afraid like many other americans
trump is not doing a good job of bringing calm and was caught under-prepared
NO ONE knows when shyt will hit the fan and that's why you prepare just in case
don't want to jinx this and think it's another pandemic that will just go away especially if THIS THING MUTATES!

Our fridge ain’t big, and supermarkets ain’t closing anytime soon. :francis:

I know this virus is a big deal, but it’s not the end of the world. Just a broken bone in society. :gucci:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
My idiot dad buying into the fear mongering and overbuying food. Idiot bought ice cream, fukkin ice cream, and left it in the cooler. :snoop:

Supermarkets ain’t closing. :snoop:

Theyre not closing but

What are the lines gonna look like when they limit it to 10 or 20 people at a time :francis:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It is interesting the doctors are putting all their hope in vaccines a year and a half away. I haven't heard one of them say what foods we could be eating in the meantime to build up immune systems. I haven't heard one natural remedy to help ourselves until the vaccine is deployed. I haven't heard one plan outside of hoping the vaccine goes through. Are they only trying one or two? What if our grandparents sit back and die until next May and the vaccine they are trying fails. We have to wait another 18 months for the next trial? They need to get nutritionalists up there too and stop SOLELY depending on big pharma.