COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think a lot of them airline folk will be hired back. That doesn't make it better but at leas tthey will eventually have a job to come back to. Others will literally be starting from scratch. Watching all this shyt making me sad. It's one thing if it's just a normal recession (those are cyclical...they happen). But this shyt? This is on some other shyt and you can't even go back out there and look for a job. It's terrible.

yeah people will travel but when
air canada has 7.8 billion in cash and one week in already they are dropping them thangs

just imagine companies with 1/100th of that

Everyone from the CEO down to the beggar on the street is felling this, beggar on the street isn't getting those coins to buy his morning coffee

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@JLova

I think canadians are over this as well, I went to walmart packed, every plaza filled with cars, crazy cars on the road

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You see the uncertainty
They don't even know what the virus could mutate into
So again if this mutates into a real killer, all hell will break loose
It never hurts to be prepared
We as human beings are too sheltered in society and forget about the brutality of nature
Being prepared means stocking up in those food rations that last for a year or 2. This is just temporary preparation that won’t last 2 months tops. We’re fukked anyway.

I got a pretty good handle on grasping the situation. This pandemic ain’t reaching the Black Plague level.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh I didn't even know the barbershop ban went into effect in CT yesterday, was gonnna try to get one last cut tomorrow morning but thats a wrap.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah people will travel but when
air canada has 7.8 billion in cash and one week in already they are dropping them thangs

just imagine companies with 1/100th of that

Everyone from the CEO down to the beggar on the street is felling this, beggar on the street isn't getting those coins to buy his morning coffee

There are no flights and seemingly no hope for many months. I mean, what can they really do? If they came out and said the virus will be wiped out on May 1st, they wouldn't have laid people off. The biggest problem is the unknown.

Daps
Being prepared means stocking up in those food rations that last for a year or 2. This is just temporary preparation that won’t last 2 months tops. We’re fukked anyway.

I got a pretty good handle on grasping the situation. This pandemic ain’t reaching the Black Plague level.
no one knows what level this pandemic will reach
it can die down and become of a thing of the past or it can transition into something much worse
you can't make any definitive statements about the coranavirus because it is still mutating as we speak
I'm hoping for the best but understand nature does not fukk around