COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I passed by a park today and there were a ton of younger people playing ball and running around. Don't think kids are really taking this too seriously so far.

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
Got my last paycheck for the foreseeable future today since the virus shutdown both of my jobs. When is that Trump check supposed to hit? I could really use it right about now :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
In what sectors? I'm wondering what's going on at my company.

Airline my ex is a director at air canada and they were encouraged today to take voluntary time off. Know a few flight attendants laid off from air canada and westjet

Know a few people at a big four who were also laid off

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I passed by a park today and there were a ton of younger people playing ball and running around. Don't think kids are really taking this too seriously so far.

why would they?
Like is aid being black and young youre more likely to die from a gun shot than corona

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
That's not good news for Americans considering adults are mostly fat and have alot of those pre existing conditions

• The National Health Institute hasn’t yet determined what the patients examined ultimately died of and refers to them in general terms as Covid19-positive deaths.
Consider what these statistics mean, especially the third and final point together, followed to their logical conclusion.

99.2% of Italian Covid19-related deaths were already sick with something else, and the ISS hasn’t actually determined they died of Covid19 at all.

That’s shocking. Especially when paired with the reports that the test kits can produce false positives.

It’s entirely possible that dozens, even hundreds, of deaths in Italy (and perhaps the rest of the world) are being mistakenly attributed to Covid19 rather than the heart disease, cancer, emphysema or whichever comorbidity actually caused the death.

Maybe.

We somewhat know the latest coronavirus data in the U.S released by the CDC on March 19, 2020 are as follows include both confirmed and presumptive positive cases of COVID-19:

• Total cases: 10,442
  • Total deaths: 150
  • Jurisdictions reporting cases: 54 (50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands)

With The largest concentrations of confirmed and presumptive positive cases are in New York State (NYC Metropolitan area) and the State of Washington (Seattle).

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Oh I know...I made that point in a different thread. They producing everything in China then wonder why China got so big and powerful. I think things will change

eff china
even thinking of cancelling my car insurance and possibly moving back home, I'm not married so I don't have anyone else I can rely on

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

tenor.gif

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I being extra by taking out my savings all cash:jbhmm:
Yea. They are not going to let banks go belly up so your cash won’t go poof. If it did, it would be because something systemic broke in which case your cash would be very worthless soon anyway.