COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
coronavirus_italy_getty02292020.jpg

20 March 2020

Italy’s Institute of Health (ISS) Report: 99% of Deaths Attributed to Covid-19 Deaths Had “Pre-existing Serious Illness”

Report on Covid19 morbidity in Italy is shocking reading…but not in the way you’d imagine

Anything up to 99.2% of all of Italy’s recent Covid19-associated deaths could have been caused by pre-existing chronic conditions, according to a report released by the Istituto Superiore di Sanità (Italian Institute of Health, ISS)

Link:

ISS Report: 99% of Covid19 Deaths had Pre-existing Serious Illness

That's not good news for Americans considering adults are mostly fat and have alot of those pre existing conditions

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's not good news for Americans considering adults are mostly fat and have alot of those pre existing conditions

It's not good news, but it's an important narrative to get out. People who have cancer, lung related illnesses and diabetes among others that are older are getting that nudge off of the ledge. Have to remember that Italy has the oldest population in all of Europe which is why their death rate is so high. These are facts that are not being reported.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand. America is supposed to be this super power. The leader, they spend all this money on the military. The schools are expensive as fukk, they have world class facilities everywhere. Billionaires up the ass and yet, when it comes to healthcare and looking after people, it is 3rd-world level. How are they still struggling to get tests, gloves, masks, etc? Hoping after this is all said and done, the health and well being of all citizens (not just the rich ones) will be a priority. Some shyt needs to change.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't understand. America is supposed to be this super power. The leader, they spend all this money on the military. The schools are expensive as fukk, they have world class facilities everywhere. Billionaires up the ass and yet, when it comes to healthcare and looking after people, it is 3rd-world level. How are they still struggling to get tests, gloves, masks, etc? Hoping after this is all said and done, the health and well being of all citizens (not just the rich ones) will be a priority. Some shyt needs to change.

You have to get it mass produced. Guess where our facilities are that can do that? China! When this is all said and done, this will be the impetus to getting our factories back to the United States.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
You have to get it mass produced. Guess where our facilities are that can do that? China! When this is all said and done, this will be the impetus to getting our factories back to the United States.

That’s deep, that actually goes back to what he was campaigning on in 2015.

this a lot to process

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Oh I know...I made that point in a different thread. They producing everything in China then wonder why China got so big and powerful. I think things will change

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dr. Faucis facial expression has me :russ:

Dude is probably thinking „how the fukk did I end up here next to this retard“:mjlol:

Breh whatever trump paying him it ain't enough. Almost every conference Trump says some shyt and Dr. Faucis has to come out and basically say trump is lying. Faucis got the hardest job in america.:mjlol:

Trump says yeah this drug is gonna work and be a game changer. After the meeting Faucis has to come out and say well the drug hasn't been proven to work. Actually they tried it in some small trials and it failed..:mjlol:

Lord have mercy I actually feel sorry for that old man. I swear if the corona don't get him he gonna die of a heart attack fukking with trump...:mjlol: