COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was going to say this but I wanted New Yorker opinions first

And ignore the Buffalo Billion, how he mishandled the MTA among his other controversies? The bar is low if you think he's a Presidential candidate. He looks that much better than De Blasio because the mayor is a bumbling idiot who can't get out of his own way.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Wonder how the stricter nyc rules affecting the restaurants doing takeout and delivery. Are they "essential"?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
And ignore the Buffalo Billion, how he mishandled the MTA among his other controversies? The bar is low if you think he's a Presidential candidate. He looks that much better than De Blasio because the mayor is a bumbling idiot who can't get out of his own way.

That's why I said I want New Yorker opinions first. He looks and sounds good on this but I'm ignorant on the way he's handled the state:hubie:

You was ready to flame my ass:dame::unimpressed::gucci::russ:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
A lot of the cases being reported are from people showing symptoms...

There are very few people who are not showing symptoms being tested...

Word is this takes two weeks to start showing symptoms, so you can have this shyt for two weeks and unknowingly be spreading it...
Yep...

To build on that...

Did you hear about the lil town in Italy where the first COVID-19 death was? Since then, they tested the entire population (3300 people) whether they were showing symptoms or not.

Turns out 90 of those 3300, about 3% were infected with Coronavirus. Of that 90, half were asymptomatic (didn't have any symptoms). They quarantined everyone who was positive and now they have ZERO new cases.

So it's a small sample size, but on principle...if we could test everyone in America then quarantine the positives, we could damn near avoid the Armageddon and black plague death toll everyone's predicting.

That would piss of old Billy Gates tho...
:troll:

Reference. How one small Italian town cut coronavirus cases to zero in just a few weeks | Live Science