COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk, I'm gonna have to ask my barber if he's gonna be doing house calls or cuts at his crib. Shops maybe closed but ain't no way in hell barbers not gonna be cutting hair during this time, now this shyt is officially a crisis.

Military barbers are still working. I was pretty worried as well, I was thinking about watching YouTube tutorials on how to cut your own hair

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
RcxtpP5l.png

Dutch prime minister Mark Rutte says his country has enough toilet paper to 'poop for ten years' | Daily Mail Online

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
fukk, I'm gonna have to ask my barber if he's gonna be doing house calls or cuts at his crib. Shops maybe closed but ain't no way in hell barbers not gonna be cutting hair during this time, now this shyt is officially a crisis.

Why’s that? You ain’t got no where to go? :mjlol:

I haven’t cut my hair in nearly two months and it feels liberating not having to care about my appearance. No work for the next few weeks, no hook ups. Just me and myself and I.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm surprised so many people tripping over barbers, but that's cause I been cutting my own hair for like 15 years now.
:ld:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Got damn, yall are zooming in this thread. Or maybe its other threads being merged that make me 40 pages behind so quick.

Anyway, I saw the talk about hydroxychloroquine last week or two weeks ago. It just popped up again today because my mom got an email from some lupus group.

They say:

The Lupus Foundation of America is aware of the potential use of hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) and chloroquine (Aralen) for the treatment of coronavirus (COVID-19). This means that these drugs may be in high demand in the coming weeks.

We are actively working with our medical and scientific advisors, other patient groups, partners, and the federal government to take steps that ensure people with lupus will be protected from a disruption in access to critical medications. Many hospitals and clinics that treat people with lupus also are working to ensure that those with existing prescriptions will be able to continue their course of treatmen

My mom is stacked on plaquenil, and if it really is helpful, she can make racks if she was an a$$hole.:wow:

But her lupus ain't going anywhere and unlike this virus, there will never be a vaccine. So she can't sell shyt. :mjcry:

I'm writing this for the discussion but mainly to tell people not be hoes and horde this medication if/when it becomes available. Lupus patients and other people with autoimmune diseases need this shyt.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Got damn, yall are zooming in this thread. Or maybe its other threads being merged that make me 40 pages behind so quick.

Anyway, I saw the talk about hydroxychloroquine last week or two weeks ago. It just popped up again today because my mom got an email from some lupus group.

They say:

My mom is stacked on plaquenil, and if it really is helpful, she can make racks if she was an a$$hole.:wow:

But her lupus ain't going anywhere and unlike this virus, there will never be a vaccine. So she can't sell shyt. :mjcry:

I'm writing this for the discussion but mainly to tell people not be hoes and horde this medication if/when it becomes available. Lupus patients and other people with autoimmune diseases need this shyt.

My mom got that shyt too:mjcry:

Imma have to use my 1200 on her down payment:snoop: