COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My wife works in resources, and manages people who working in the field... cutting on people's gas and shyt.

Her employees have to go in random people's homes. They loaded everyone up with soap and water, hand sanitizer, gloves and hazmat suits
:wow:

She's on a conference call now cause some of the mechanics are like :whoa:...

I can't even quarantine and chill cause she busy as fukk and my 3 year old don't take naps
:francis:

:sadcam:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:manny:
By “details” I thought you meant, important ones. Based off the op’s suspect numbers those “details” seem irrelevant, no?

The age of some of the dead and the absence of other details almost proves the narrative of this thread.

Did you think who you quoted believed no one has ever died from the virus? He said “hardly ever” then you produced one article.

Thousand have died. It’s in the news 24/7. By comparison how many articles are there that give a background of the dead that put the numbers in a true perspective?
I really wasn't replying to Civic in conjunction w what OP posted. They're both pretty dumb in my opinion.

Civic specifically said they hardly ever post faces and names, he didn't say anything about background and medical history. I've seen plenty of faces and names in my local news, specifically that article i just happened to have seen this morning coincidentally.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My wife works in resources, and manages people who working in the field... cutting on people's gas and shyt.

Her employees have to go in random people's homes. They loaded everyone up with soap and water, hand sanitizer, gloves and hazmat suits

I can't even quarantine and chill cause she busy as fukk and my 3 year old don't take naps

:lolbron: as a person who doesnt have kids when i hear people talking about there kids i cant help but chuckle especially on my zoom calls. my directors kid came in punched him in the dikk and ran away
i fell out my chair

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I can't even quarantine and chill cause she busy as fukk and my
3 year old don't take naps

Wait, you have a kid now my G? Congrats!

Daps
And to think that New York is more densely populated. :snoop:
Anyone that needs to be told by the government what to do is a sheep anyways and they likely won't survive the upcoming slaughter. :francis:

They already shutdown nightlife and the bar/restaurant scene, most stores closed... most trains empty. NYC is not like Cali where you can just stroll to the beach, there’s nothing to do out here, people are not out, no need to shelter in place.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
One good thing to come out of this is that people are are scrutinizing their respective governments a lot more at how they handle a crisis. We’re seeing them for their incompetence when it comes to handling a crisis. Also how underfunded and ill equipped certain health sectors are.

We’re also seeing human nature for what it truly is. In times of desperation, you see the true character of people. All this hoarding, lack of self isolation and apathy has shown in certain countries what a breed of narcissists we’ve raised.

But I’ve also seen the altruism in society and those of us who have not succumbed to the herd mentality of “every man for himself.”

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
Trump needs to get on tv himself, and tell people to stay home. No more “non-essential” nonsense. Just say, stay home. Tell people the sooner it can be contained, the quicker we may get back to normal.

And people need to stop having parking lot socials. Not only are they at risk, but other people are waiting for those parking spaces.

:why:

:dwillhuh:
So shut down the economy, burden the system, and watch suicide/heart attacks spike? The 1% mortality of COVID19 will pale in comparison to the death and economic fallout.

How about this- if you have a compromised system, quarantine yourself from everyone.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Day 284

We made it to the log cabin under the darkness of night. Thankfully getting here from the city was fairly uneventful. There are much more dead now than living. About 10 miles out we saw from our cover in the woods a small group of 4-5 including a kid. They were sitting around a makeshift fire pit, eating the charred remains of a horse. They are too close to the cabin. In a couple of days time, after we are settled in, Alan and I will head back to where we saw them. We’ll invite them to join our group. If they refuse...we’ll kill them. All of them. We simply cannot take any chances. Humans haven proven to be far worse than the virus.
Day 285

We’re getting settled in to the cabin. It’s nighttime now and we spent most of the day unpacking and getting things set up. The cabin is just as Dad and I left it the last time we visited here...about five years ago. Three bedrooms, small kitchenette, decent sized living room, small dining area and a full bath. Plenty of space for our crew of nine.

Like in the city, there is no electricity or running water. However, we got lucky. While securing the area Tanya found a well water pump about 25 yards behind the cabin. I didn’t even know it was there. Dad never told us...I wonder if he even knew. After about an hour of flushing the pump out we started pumping clear water. We’ll still have to boil it before drinking but it is SO awesome to actually have a constant source of water again. No more catching rain water like we had to do back in the city.

All of the canned goods in the cabin pantry are spoiled. Sucks because there was quite a bit if it. We did find some rice, sugar and oil that’s still usable though. We’ll have to continue to hunt for now to maintain a heathy supply of food.

Another note: a bit of good and bad news. Kumiko is pretty sure that she’s pregnant. I’ve told Marvin to stop diving up in it raw, but of course he doesn’t listen. I mean...I don’t blame them...the world is so bleak that sometimes fukking is a way to escape. But damn...she’s about 4 months pregnant...we’ve got some time to prepare but I don’t know how we can support a newborn.

Last edited: