COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
My sinuses been acting up the past few days. Post nasal drip and itchy throat. I got worried for a minute thinking I had the Rona
:damn:

Then I popped a Zyrtec and was straight 20 minutes later
:heh:

Get one of those sinus rinse things before the prices go up (I got a box of 200 packets and a bottle for $20), they've helped my allergies and it's cheaper than getting a 40 pack of reactine or zyrtec for $20 at walmart or costco

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get one of those sinus rinse things before the prices go up (I got a box of 200 packets and a bottle for $20), they've helped my allergies and it's cheaper than getting a 40 pack of reactine or zyrtec for $20 at walmart or costco
NeilMed?

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Randomly supposed to be 70 degrees in nyc today (been like 40-50) ...probably gonna be a spike in dumb people walking around getting fresh air ..stay in your peaceful, clean home today nyc brehs..save ur essentials shopping for tomorrow

I know the park across from me gonna be crowded with nikkas playing basketball :francis:

No ones telling anyone they have to stay inside. Go for a long walk. Just keep a distance from other people.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Oh yea the Nettie pot. I heard people have died using those things tho

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
No ones telling anyone they have to stay inside. Go for a long walk. Just keep a distance from other people.

Easier said than done in this congested city...I walk outside and am about 50 feet from a super crowded park

nikkas out here living their best summer lives

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://nypost.com/2020/03/20/new-jersey-family-shattered-by-coronavirus-desperate-for-answers/

front cover of the ny post

names, pictures, details

why do y'all just make sh!t up?
There are literally no details there.

That was the whole point of the article. That they had, no details.

Not only that but it wasn’t even history on the deceased health condition before corona.

They stated that they don’t even have all the tests back for the living family members.

I may have missed something but this proves quite the opposite if you are saying everything is clear.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
A lot of the cases being reported are from people showing symptoms...

There are very few people who are not showing symptoms being tested...

Word is this takes two weeks to start showing symptoms, so you can have this shyt for two weeks and unknowingly be spreading it...shyts gon look super ugly next week, I expect NYC cases to triple up because the dumbass mayor still hasn't shutdown public transportation...

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
People are not following instruction because they're scared of the martial law boogeyman
shyt blows my mind that people think see the National Guard being deployed and automatically think chaos is about to ensue. They are being deployed to make sure that exact thing doesn’t happen
:heh: