ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I been posted good news

And been pointing out how y’all ignored it

What exactly is this big ass thread with everyone posting non stop accomplishing? :jbhmm:

See this the shyt I be tombout :snoop:

The tweet make it seem like it was today or some shyt but this article is from March 6 :stopitslime:

Most wont actually click nor read the article so they’ll just assume it’s from today :snoop:

And btw there’s been like 40 pages since my first post today which was not even 12 hrs ago :francis:

This thread has done a lot for me. I'm single. I don't really stock up on things, because I'm at work most of the time. If I wasn't on here, I wouldn't have seen all of the information that I wasn't really seeing on the news. It's why I stocked up on stuff early last month so I wouldn't be out there in that bullshyt that's going on right now. And there is plenty of good news. I've seen it on here. Yeah I want to hear that people recovered, but I still want to know the other stuff too so that I have the full picture.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sorry y'all.

Essential infrastructure staff

Division agent Mowgli activated

Success!

Control Point Established......

Green light on all Larry's between essential business infrastructure authorized.

Good luck and God Speed Brehdren. We will get through this

We headed out

source.gif

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Sorry y'all.

Essential infrastructure staff

Division agent Mowgli activated

Success!

Control Point Established......

Green light on all Larry's between essential business infrastructure authorized.

Good luck and God Speed Brehdren. We will get through this

We headed out

source.gif

All agents report to base

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
This thread has done a lot for me. I'm single. I don't really stock up on things, because I'm at work most of the time. If I wasn't on here, I wouldn't have seen all of the information that I wasn't really seeing on the news. It's why I stocked up on stuff early last month so I wouldn't be out there in that bullshyt that's going on right now. And there is plenty of good news. I've seen it on here. Yeah I want to hear that people recovered, but I still want to know the other stuff too so that I have the full picture.

Yup, I been tryna tell people who only speak on updates obviously from the news that they need to dive a bit deeper (i go between here and reddit) for some real facts and helpful information. Mfs at work thought shyt was sweet kuz we had only 1000 US cases a few days ago then I come in off of 2 off days, 10k cases and half the shift aint come in to work. Hope they alright tho

Got one co worker went to that rodeo cookout shyt at the end of feb and he ain't got too many more times to cough anywhere in the building before I report him to the feds.

In the last couple weeks I learned how easy it really is to quit cigarettes, and also to not touch your face