COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear ya'll dont read...
Almost EVERYONE who has died from this has had serious pre-existing conditions that are all worse than this.

I'm not saying this cant kill you, shoot the flu can kill you, but ya'll need to stop this fearmongering.

The reality is, everyone will get it, and it will become something we deal with on the yearly or the 6monthly like the Flu. That's just the reality. Sooner you accept this, sooner you stop getting freaked out

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Can we get some names or something?

Why are there hardly ever any names/photos of these people who are dying?

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
This sh1t sucks... ESPECIALLY with a small child that is used to getting out and going places. You can explain until you're blue I'm the face but... I want to go to Lego Land... let's go to the park... can I go to school today... how about Chuck E Cheese... I want Pappadeaux for dinner tonight:snoop:. shyts skressful bro

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Are you black? I've never seen so many black people alarmed over the possibility of causing the Great Depression 2.0. Got dudes on here quoting studies from the Heritage Foundation in the midst of a global health crisis. :mjpls:
I’m black. The financial ramifications for Black people are way graver than potential fatalities. This is literally the most selfish exercise I have ever seen the government implement. More working class people will die from not being able to pay their medical bills than from this virus. The shut down of the world to accommodate a small minority of old people completely pisses me off. Do you think the government would have done this if coronavirus only affected minorities?

old people should just quarantine themselves and let everyone else get on with their lives.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I’m black. The financial ramifications for Black people are way graver than potential fatalities. This is literally the most selfish exercise I have ever seen the government implement. More working class people will die from not being able to pay their medical bills than from this virus. The shut down of the world to accommodate a small minority of old people completely pisses me off. Do you think the government would have done this if coronavirus only affected minorities?

old people should just quarantine themselves and let everyone else get on with their lives.

It’s not just old people. I know brehs in they 30 and 40s with high blood pressure diabetes asthma. Like y’all act like old people only have health problems

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
It’s not just old people. I know brehs in they 30 and 40s with high blood pressure diabetes asthma. Like y’all act like old people only have health problems
Okay young people with pre existing conditions—same thing. We’re forcing the great depression to accommodate a tiny minority. Meanwhile, once this hysteria passes, we’ll have an entire generation of people who will be undereducated and economically behind, leading to worse overall health because they won’t have money to access good healthcare. Total shut down of the economy in the long run is way worse than saving a couple of months for a few people are gonna die soon anyway .

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Prepare for a spike In domestic violence cases in California

I give cats two weeks before the battle of the sexes truely takes hold

Lotta cats will find out their girl ain't shyt and vice versa

Some will take it to far

Whenever they lockdown TX, im packin my shyt and driving back to L.A for the vacay

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Randomly supposed to be 70 degrees in nyc today (been like 40-50) ...probably gonna be a spike in dumb people walking around getting fresh air ..stay in your peaceful, clean home today nyc brehs..save ur essentials shopping for tomorrow

I know the park across from me gonna be crowded with nikkas playing basketball :francis:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
yeah im fasho aint gettin a swab stuffed up my nose :mjlol: Im good with Sudafed and childrens allergy meds
My sinuses been acting up the past few days. Post nasal drip and itchy throat. I got worried for a minute thinking I had the Rona
:damn:

Then I popped a Zyrtec and was straight 20 minutes later
:heh: