COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
I been posted good news

And been pointing out how y’all ignored it

What exactly is this big ass thread with everyone posting non stop accomplishing? :jbhmm:

See this the shyt I be tombout :snoop:

The tweet make it seem like it was today or some shyt but this article is from March 6 :stopitslime:

Most wont actually click nor read the article so they’ll just assume it’s from today :snoop:

And btw there’s been like 40 pages since my first post today which was not even 12 hrs ago :francis:
I hearya pimpin. I just see it differently.

This thread doesn't make me scared. I don't expect 100% accurate info. It is an anonymous message board. Just like most things in life DISCERNMENT is key. I stated why I find the thread useful even if it moves too fast and there's some misinformation. Can't speak for others but I don't ignore the positive news.

Oh yeah, one more thing this is TLR, btw. You can always participate in the same topic thread in Higher Learning forum.

In the spirit of your request..I'll wrap this OT convo with some good news...
:salute:

It's been said before but I personally am 98% sure Corona has been here for months. My wife, daughter, and I all was on our ass for a few days between Dec-Feb. Unknown, persistent sickness, with all the Corona symptoms -- dry cough, aches, fever, and a strange feeling that this isn't a regular cold, but not the flu either. We all recovered in various periods of time. We're a pretty healthy family in general tho. I 100% feel like the media is generating tons of unnecessary fear -- but that's what the media does. It's how they eat. That's the main reason why I prefer this thread to watching them fools.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I hearya pimpin. I just see it differently.

This thread doesn't make me scared. I don't expect 100% accurate info. It is an anonymous message board. Just like most things in life DISCERNMENT is key. I stated why I find the thread useful even if it moves too fast and there's some misinformation. Can't speak for others but I don't ignore the positive news.

Oh yeah, one more thing this is TLR, btw. You can always participate in the same topic thread in Higher Learning forum.

In the spirit of your request..I'll wrap this OT convo with some good news...
:salute:

It's been said before but I personally am 98% sure Corona has been here for months. My wife, daughter, and I all was on our ass for a few days between Dec-Feb. Unknown, persistent sickness, with all the Corona symptoms -- dry cough, aches, fever, and a strange feeling that this isn't a regular cold, but not the flu either. We all recovered in various periods of time. We're a pretty healthy family in general tho. I 100% feel like the media is generating tons of unnecessary fear -- but that's what the media does. It's how they eat. That's the main reason why I prefer this thread to watching them fools.

I can respect that :salute:

Chronic

All Star
Daps
It's dated march 6 and clearly cites COVID-19:dwillhuh:
It's from two weeks ago and detailed about how some local bussiness are letting their machineries running without workers to pretend that they already operating at full capacity in order to satisfy local party officials. Here's another more recent article from the same publication agreeing that most of China already back to work.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
If Dems can't get anything substantial passed tomorrow & unify behind one progressive bill with all this republican scandal going on they're officially trash
You can bring the bin out now...The Dems have looooooong been officially trash. They stay stuck in between self-righteousness, political correctness, and lack of balls. This situation ain't gonna change that.
:trash::smugbiden:

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Man I think I’m having an anxiety attack over this Brehs.... plus I did shrooms earlier, fukk.

:mjcry:
I say this as a former addict and alcoholic in recovery...you might want to put that 'ish down for the time being if it's generating more fear in your heart. Gotta keep your third eye open, and first two seeing clearly.
:myman:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

This is ridiculous
People are flocking together in florida beaches during a pandemic
what makes him say they won't do the same there?
you cannot trust the human race!
You have to ensure all stupid acts are not allowable right now

We need a Zero-Trust environment right now.
Zero-Trust is an IT security word, look it up. It's an entire framework.

Zero Trust - Wikipedia

That's what we need