Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:jbhmm: but more people will be home and prepared for doomsday

Businesses about to get looted though

Who will be at these businesses? I'll answer it no one. Now equate that with the homeless population and the individual's looking for a come up because no one is out.

I thought most people on this site grew up in the hood. You sound GREEN as fukk right now

Daps
You guys still think you can forcibly keep Americans inside? Y'all must really wanna see some dead soldiers :mjlol:
Exactly. These “martial law is coming” idiots don’t understand that military/ law enforcement are regular dudes, that have families and friends . They are going to imprison their own people’s right? :mjlol:

A large portion of the military would revolt

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
:mjlol: no they not

nikka

I been hearing this shyt for almost 10+ years of cacs takin up guns and buckin at people

other than a few of them weirdo/alt right pieces of shyt

majority of them ain't about that live round shyt

especially if it's military people, who they stan like some cheerleaders anyway

Okay bruh :mjlol:

I got a friend that's a cop in Texas, they had a townhall last week and when they briefly mentioned forcing everyone inside they almost had a small riot pop off. But this doesn't matter because they not gonna do it anyways

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Who will be at these businesses? I'll answer it no one. Now equate that with the homeless population and the individual's looking for a come up because no one is out.

I thought most people on this site grew up in the hood. You sound GREEN as fukk right now

Oh theres gonna be lootings and robberies for sure. Not arguing

Im just sayin this from my perspective. My business is stocked to the brim with cleaning materials and toilet paper and we're shutdown until may. If it doesnt get looted id be shocked

Daps
Yeah it's a great way to get out of the house without going anywhere that's harmful to yourself and others.

It's much safer than going to a grocery store or gas station these days which happens to be the two most packed places you can go to because they're essential.

I'm blessed to live in a neighborhood with an abundance of basketball courts.

90089832-3457783524237014-5239487722863172095-n.jpg

That's a nice court there no lie. But that backboard looks like it was designed by an auto cad student I'm too uppity, I need a traditional American goal and backboard. The one I go to is like this minus the scenery and flyness. Negative side you how dirty the ball and court gets, then your hands once moisture hits them obviously isn't ideal in today's climate.

Been going ham with these hs and college boys pause this month. Cali like weather in GA is too good passing up. Starting to see some actual definition in the upper body just from hooping. I watched these young nikkas play 4-5 fullcourt games back to back like it was nothing today.

WH%2012.jpg

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
you just proven my point

if they too scary to riot

they not finna just shoot at a trained military personnel

Americans get a taste of what the rest world goes through constantly and already

ya'll wanna head for the hills lol
Okay bruh :mjlol:

I got a friend that's a cop in Texas, they had a townhall last week and when they briefly mentioned forcing everyone inside they almost had a small riot pop off. But this doesn't matter because they not gonna do it anyways

Daps
Exactly. These “martial law is coming” idiots don’t understand that military/ law enforcement are regular dudes, that have families and friends . They are going to imprison their own people’s right? :mjlol:

A large portion of the military would revolt

When it's done to prevent the spread of a virus that threatens to upend our social order, they won't revolt. In fact, they will gladly follow orders and demand enforce a quarantine. But keep thinking these soldiers haven't been conditioned, from the minute they enlist, to follow orders and do as they are instructed. :mjlol:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
https://fox4kc.com/news/walmart-to-...cCqz_HWLbp7KzRlJIrwFKufuYQpw_ZlFz2m5NfR91Jovw

MOBILE, Ala. — Walmart announced Thursday that it will be giving cash bonuses to hourly workers and will hire an additional 150,000 people.

In a press release, the retail giant said the bonus will be $300 for full-time hourly workers and $150 for part-time hourly workers. Workers employed as of March 1 will qualify and receive the bonus on April 2, WKRG reports.

“Walmart associates have gone above and beyond the call of duty in serving our customers during these unprecedented times,” said Doug McMillon, president and CEO.

“We want to reward our associates for their hard work and recognize them for the work that is in front of us.”

Walmart will also be hiring 150,000 additional employees through the end of May in its stores, clubs, distribution centers and fulfillment centers. Walmart says the positions will be temporary at first, but many will convert to permanent roles over time.

The company is expediting the hiring process for key roles like cashiers and stockers. The usual two-week application process will be reduced to just 24 hours, Walmart said.

Anyone interested in applying should do so at careers.walmart.com.

“We know millions of Americans who are usually employed at this time are temporarily out of work, and at the same time we’re currently seeing strong demand in our stores,” McMillon said.

“We’re looking for people who see Walmart as a chance to earn some extra money and perform a vital service to their community.”

Daps
When it's done to prevent the spread of a virus that threatens to upend our social order, they won't revolt. In fact, they will gladly follow orders and demand enforce a quarantine. But keep thinking these soldiers haven't been conditioned, from the minute they enlist, to follow orders and do as they are instructed. :mjlol:
They do what they are instructed to do on foreign soil for the most part.
It’s different when it’s in your own country.
But I don’t disagree that they would follow orders for a quarantine to stop the spread, but majority of the people talkin that martial law shyt are speaking about biblical prophecy and the mark of the beast etc. That bullshyt