COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
So what are they saying to do if you get really sick and have to quarantine at home? Is there anything you can do or take to minimize the symptoms?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just wanna give people a heads up heard from my mother this morning groups of people going from neighborhood to neighborhood pretending to be medical officials or some shyt asking to test people for the corona virus but they are robbing folks... :beli: take this with a grain of salt... its not confirmed yet but keep ya heads on a swivel people could be doing this to old folks who don't know any better...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Americans too defiant/stupid/selfish for that. Just gotta wait on this to pass.
That doesn't tell the full story breh.

How many Americans do u think can afford to stay a home and not work when bills dont stop coming in?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I just wanna give people a heads up heard from my mother this morning groups of people going from neighborhood to neighborhood pretending to be medical officials or some shyt asking to test people for the corona virus but they are robbing folks... :beli: take this with a grain of salt... its not confirmed yet but keep ya heads on a swivel people could be doing this to old folks who don't know any better...

Thats happening around the world from what I hear

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The state of California just got shut down.

The state. Of. California. Shut. Down.

:picard:

Wtf

This will happen nationwide within the next week. Have to protect these dumbass people from themselves and endangering others. The quicker this is done the quicker we get this under control as a country.