COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
America is very fat. 70% over age 20 are overweight or obese. 36% are obese. That increases risk of high blood pressure and diabetes. How many underlying conditions is that? Plus Asthma is very common.

Italians found

https://nypost.com/2020/03/18/over-99-of-coronavirus-patients-in-italy-who-died-had-other-illnesses/

The new research from the National Institutes of Health released Tuesday evaluated 355 of the country’s fatalities and found that only three patients had no prior medical conditions.

Nearly half the COVID-19 victims suffered from at least one of the following conditions: high blood pressure, diabetes or heart disease.

More than 75% reported high blood pressure, while 35% had diabetes and 33% had heart disease, according to the study.

The average age of the victims was 79.5, and the number of deaths in the country surpassed 2,500 this week.

then we got...

More than 100 million Americans have high blood pressure, AHA says

heart.org/en/news/2018/05/01/more-than-100-million-americans-have-high-blood-

pressure-aha-says

More than 100 million U.S. adults are now living with diabetes or prediabetes, according to a new CDC report

CDC Press Releases

Nearly Half of Americans Have Some Form of Heart Disease

Nearly Half of Americans Have Some Form of Heart Disease
I think this is the thing. A lot of people don't realize they probably have pre-existing health conditions and only get diagnosed when they get put in the hospital, particularly younger ones.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this is the thing. A lot of people don't realize they probably have pre-existing health conditions and only get diagnosed when they get put in the hospital, particularly younger ones.

being fat and obese is a health condition. All these folks that were propping up lizzo and talking about fat shaming gonna feel real dumb soon.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
How trustworthy is food from outside? All those interactions?

:yeshrug: I’ve been eating carry out as normal. Nothing has stopped around here. Traffic might be at a all time high here because a lot of people are off work. I’ve been to my normal spots the last week or so and nothing has changed

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Maybe not ..

From article ->
26171522-8131269-image-m-74_1584634405887.jpg

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/prev...156540962/636x382_MP4_8633785590156540962.mp4

Fit-and-healthy gym-goer, 39, struggles to breathe from coronavirus | Daily Mail Online

Don’t trust dailymail

TMZ reported that Ghazarian had a history of asthma and frequent bronchitis as a child, potentially making him vulnerable to the virus. He had recovered from testicular cancer in 2016.

Again the scare tactics
Everyone young that’s dying had underlying illnesses

Millions of people, perhaps most, have an underlying illness

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Is it humanly possible for someone to have watched Trumpito whine and cry his way through another press conference about how he's the real victim in all of this and think to themselves "Im so happy that this is the leader we've entrusted to keep us safe from illness and economic collapse"?

I get someone loving his racism or how he "triggers the libs" but when you're talking about losing a parent and your home can you really feel confident that he's the one in charge?