☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you do realize every single one of those could be bacterial right. Once specifically states that it is. But go ahead and search more random tweets from people who have no real idea what they are talking about, like you. :mjlol:
Bruh, its allergy season too :snoop:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
TMZ reported that Ghazarian had a history of asthma and frequent bronchitis as a child, potentially making him vulnerable to the virus. He had recovered from testicular cancer in 2016.

Again the scare tactics
Everyone young that’s dying had underlying illnesses

I've had pneumonias as a child and at risk people in my fam so it's not scare tactics for me

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
TMZ reported that Ghazarian had a history of asthma and frequent bronchitis as a child, potentially making him vulnerable to the virus. He had recovered from testicular cancer in 2016.

Again the scare tactics

I had asthma when I was a young child and my blood sugar prolly high now still, haven't gone for blood work in a while. :lupe:But still even if they didn't have any conditions and a super strong immune system, who would even wanna get this virus? To think they got some shyt where you have trouble breathing? :merchant: Being congested and allergies is enough for me.:hubie:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

Again the scare tactics
Mad young people have prior illnesses. This is a big fukking deal breh

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Damn....what industry are you in?

I work for a company that offers rental vehicles and rent to buy schemes to Uber/PCO/Private Hire drivers. We've had to discount all their weekly payments by 50% and on top of that a load of drivers are returning their vehicles. So yeah as you can imagine the company has taken a huge hit and we're all feeling it.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Does all the flights been grounded also applies to air cargo's for international shipping.
There's something I really need to order from china but it's risky as hell and borderline dumb at this point to go through with it

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Totally agree there's no way to quantify how often it happens, and while I will see providers make mistakes, most, if not all, know that antibiotics (for bacteria) aren't designed for viral infections but the placebo effect is real for some patients. People (patients and providers alike) sometimes feel more comfortable "doing something" meaning prescibing/taking a pill, even if unnecessary, instead of telling people to go home with just reassurance that things will just take time to improve on their own. Making things worse is you have places that allow patient demands to dictate the care they provide, so instead of recommending rest and supportive care, people end up getting a "Z-pack and a steroid shot" to make people happy and feel like something is being done while from the provider standpoint being something they can bill for. It's screwed all the way around. I See it all the time and then people end up wondering why they aren't getting better with antibiotics that aren't going to work anyway.
which is why I said before that "anti-biotic" can be a generic term regular people use.

i'll stop here.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Again the scare tactics
Mad young people have prior illnesses. This is a big fukking deal breh

Nearly 40% of hospitalized US coronavirus patients are 20-54.

Younger Adults Make Up Big Portion of Coronavirus Hospitalizations in U.S.

I'm 40 and extremely healthy, if I die of this shyt they gonna say, "He had bronchitis at 14 which forced him to use an inhaler for sports for a few weeks, that may have made his lungs vulnerable."

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

Again the scare tactics

America is very fat. 70% over age 20 are overweight or obese. 36% are obese. That increases risk of high blood pressure and diabetes. How many underlying conditions is that? Plus Asthma is very common.

Italians found

https://nypost.com/2020/03/18/over-99-of-coronavirus-patients-in-italy-who-died-had-other-illnesses/

The new research from the National Institutes of Health released Tuesday evaluated 355 of the country’s fatalities and found that only three patients had no prior medical conditions.

Nearly half the COVID-19 victims suffered from at least one of the following conditions: high blood pressure, diabetes or heart disease.

More than 75% reported high blood pressure, while 35% had diabetes and 33% had heart disease, according to the study.

The average age of the victims was 79.5, and the number of deaths in the country surpassed 2,500 this week.

then we got...

More than 100 million Americans have high blood pressure, AHA says

heart.org/en/news/2018/05/01/more-than-100-million-americans-have-high-blood-

pressure-aha-says

More than 100 million U.S. adults are now living with diabetes or prediabetes, according to a new CDC report

CDC Press Releases

Nearly Half of Americans Have Some Form of Heart Disease

Nearly Half of Americans Have Some Form of Heart Disease