COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Why are yall saying the young people dying from it have other health issues, is that supposed to make it better? Alot of us have people with asthma in our family that are fine but this virus can fukk them up bad

That's not what anyone is saying. What they're saying is that if you're young, don't be an idiot, and act like you're invincible just because you're 23.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Now the Governor of Cali is predicting half of its population will catch the virus within 8 weeks. That’s 12 million people, in Cali alone.

These people don’t know what they’re talking about and are simply saying anything at this point.

Let’s assume Italy continues at its current trend of 5k cases everyday for the rest of the year, that would only amount to 1 million people total, so how is California gonna do 10x more than that in two months?
Yeah your dumbass knows more than the Governor who has access to more information than you will ever have. 2 Laker players have the virus and they have been in isolation for a week now. Now think of the hundreds of thousands of people that aren't in iso.

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
anyone else concerned....practicing social distancing....paying attention to the news...but also kinda "meh" to this whole situation?

honestly it could go either way...recovery or absolute shyt and we deserve both. nobody is innocent and everyone has blood on their hands in some way shape or form.

we've all been negligent, passive, unconcerned with the well-being and welfare of others and now it seems to be crashing down and coming to a halt immediately.

I'm all for flattening the curve and getting out of this with the least amount of death and destruction possible. then again, we deserve every bit of hell we're about to get.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:wow:

have a nice day breh:pachaha:

I was told I had an upper respiratory bacterial infection too and given antibiotics for my issue when I went in last week.

This seems to be common for people who have been getting Ill lately in ways they never have.

It didn't feel like the antibiotics worked. I felt like I more naturally got over it. Still have a cough occasionally but it's over for me for the most part. If I had this virus then the diagnosis was obviously wrong and antibiotics didn't do shyt like I suspect.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
How old are u?

Do u have any preexisting conditions?

I had pneumonia back in 2018 so I figured I would be more susceptible to this and unfortunately I was correct.

Other than that I'm clean, don't smoke, drink, only eat chicken, no fish/seafood.

I eat fruits, vegetables, almonds and fruit bars. Rice, bread and other lactose free stuff.

Never had something bring me to my knees the way this pain has done.

-------------

Appreciate the well wishes and prayers of recovery all.

Daps
Yeah your dumbass knows more than the Governor who has access to more information than you will ever have. 2 Laker players have the virus and they have been in isolation for a week now. Now think of the hundreds of thousands of people that aren't in iso.

So you think 200k people is gonna catch the virus everyday in Cali alone for the next 60 days?

:stopitslime: