COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I was so fukking confused when I visited there...

:mindblown:

like what type of stupid shyt is this???
:mjtf:

It goes back to some nationwide law that was passed in the late 40's. Apparently the government felt iffy about everyone pumping their own gas. By the 70's all of the states revoked this. Except for Oregon and NJ, and Oregon got rid of it not too long ago. There's the occasional mention of getting rid of it in NJ, but it's one of those third rail topics. It typically gets shot down, because if we got rid of full service, then that would be people out of a job.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It's complete gibberish breh, it's a run-on sentence...
Hopefully it is and you're not working for the Chinese government. :mjpls:

It did like look gibberish when I ran my phone camera over the screen but that way doesn't work too well regardless.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
89765663_858877607856739_8014958017185316864_o.jpg

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
No. And the issues of this is that those who are asymptomatic do not meet the minimum requirements of being tested. The CDC is fukking retarded when it comes to testing. Its like u have to be rich or a pro athlete to get tested without showing symptoms.

I work at a damn hospital so im on the front lines. I requested to get tested since we do have 4 cases in our hospital that are positive in which one of them ive had direct care of. They wont allow it unless u have syptoms which is STUPID as there been thlusands reports of people being positive with no symptoms. How do i know i aint got it and im around my fam? Every health care worker should get tested to prevent further spread but these idiots and their guide lines... :camby:

I feel ya bruh, my brother and his girlfriend both experienced deep lung pain and shortness of breath last week. Doc listened to his lungs and said they sounded like he was a 60 year old man. But because he didn't have any fever they weren't testing him. Told him to take some aspirin and go home. Both are already feeling better and back to work :francis:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude getting interviewed live on air on MSNBC about the coronavirus. Dude got mad said this was some bull shyt, took his microphone off and walked out...:mjlol: